The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

Honestly no one knows but I honestly think it has less to do with any crap Brit spews these days or her living in a bubble and more so to do with milking her name. They think they can get away with ****** because it’s Britney. Honestly at the end of the day if this show sells, they don’t care lol. Plus we always get damage control so I won’t be surprised if we get another documentary with her justifying why she couldn’t speak just like getting sick in the helicopter or the IG dancing post last summer after the Migos mess on tour.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I gotta say, I definitely did not expect "Domination".. at least the theme is something different we kind of haven't seen from her yet for the most part.. I hope that it isn't just a promotional thing and that the residency actually sticks to the concept in terms of remixes, outfits, production, effects and props.. otherwise, what's the point? :heresthetea: 

to sell more tickets.. and probably props will be black, she still will be a 'dominatrix' inviting a fan to spank them but not to freakshow but to get naked... and instead of lucky on a swing she will be lying on a gay sling :tiffanynod:

s-l300.jpg

the promopic reminds me so much of an appearance of hers , or was it just a candid? she got a similar hairstyle and the look overall was dragged here lol...

it seems so strange that this guy is always by her side, telling her what to do and where to go , is this really anxiety, or adhd symptoms paired with anxiety? it's basically the same on stage when her dancers guide her from one to another side.  whats going on there that she is not even capable of giving a few answers or anything... ugh :(  

5 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

giphy.gif

ok what’s this hilarious Gif about?! :haha:

it's from desert performance in 2013.. Courtney was hosting the live stream on bs.com. She was waiting for 3 hours there, vultures were flying above her head and she was constantly hoping that Brit will speak to her which didnt happen... poor ha.. live stream was a bit messy as they didnt know what to show... but at least it was funny and entertaining :tifflmao: 

2 minutes ago, Cigarettes&Cologne said:

yeah she didn't want to be there. she didn't even look a fan in the eye when she was signing autographs, just had this "right where on this god awful merch do i need to sign?`" look on her face :jackk:

Exactly. It's stupid to think they forced her to leave that quick :tifflmao: She clearly didn't want to be there. 

They could just as well have one of these there images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8dBakpjiZYLEcuNtQFCi

So at least they could make sure she looks good and prevent any awkward behavior :snarky:

5 minutes ago, Delicious Pork Chops said:

I didn't watch, but judging by the comments

Y'all are dumb and delusional for expecting more. Lmfao

are we really dumb to expect her ANNOUNCING her own residency? She said herself week ago SHE HAS AN ANNOUNCEMENT! 

She just appeared, waved, and went back home..

try again :arianabye:

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, Million Billion said:

After January 2008 our girl never went back. We lost her that day, the hospitalization was the last punch she received in the face and I guess that Britney that once was naive, real and spontaneous (even at her worst days and even in the wrong way but ultimately, herself) died. Current Britney seems to do this "just for fun". Of course, there is so much inside her role as a singer, money, contracts, deals, etc. but what she really lacks the most is that natural WILL she once had to show everyone what her music was about in all senses, from recording songs, to shoot music videos and deliever shocking performances. Now it seems that she's just having a good time being Britney Spears. :mhm:

They broke her :wontcry:

6 hours ago, breaktheiceofmrv said:

Everything was amazing and the show on the building was perfect...and then she left without saying a word :crying3:

It was a huge show but there wasn't a big crowd from what we could see.Maybe she got disappointed and just walked away.She looked kinda pissed when she was on stage.

Not an excuse to be rude to the public. This was a complete shitshow and a spit in the face of the attendees lmao

I live :jj: 

I think the announcement would've been better if Britney didn't turn up.

That projection stuff was damn awesome with the mashup and then the poster appeared on MGM Park Hotel. Britney turning up didn't add anything to the event. If you cut out Britney's part the announcement is much more high quality and actually good!

6 hours ago, Koda100 said:

I disagree, I think the event succeeded at what it was meant to do. The ppl who were out there were lucky tourists mostly, I'm sure they will brag about it. And as you said, the name and everything surrounding this so far has been exciting.

Brag about a mute Britney sprinting faster than Usain Bolton to her van to get the **** out of that shitshow? Oh boy such bragging rights :imdying:

Archived