The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, camy934 said:

What actually happened in The Desert in 2013? - I didn't use Exhale at that point, so have no idea what the meltdown was. 

Oh...

Everyone was hyped as ****. She actually had a 30 days countdown prior to the event. We were so desperate for a performance, she hadn't been performing for 2 years and it would have been the first performance after the tragic FF era. Work ***** leaked the day before, and 50% of  the fanbase were already disappointed by that dated EDM mess sung by an impostor; when the "big event" actually happened, all she did were a couple interviews and telling "I got sick in the helicopter". BH Jordanal was dragged to the deepest hell because he confirmed a performance that was never planned, and the fanbase was literally destroyed. It was a huge mess.

MuuMuse’s play-by-play review of last night’s non announcement is both hilarious and sad. https://muumuse.com/2018/10/britney-spears-domination-las-vegas-announcement.html/

“AND THERE YOU HAVE IT: THE GREAT ANNOUNCEMENT OF 2018.

Looking back, was it all truly a shitshow of the highest order? Well, yes. An elaborate display just to watch her walk directly into a car and leave is the most appropriate representation of the business of Britney in 2018.

Or, was it actually an experimental, artsy-fartsy display of the boundless fucklessness of the Living Legend, and a middle finger to the impossible heights of stan expectations? Who’s to say? But one thing’s for sure: her team looks dumb as hell for this one, the legacy has been disrespected yet again, and I am definitely still going to this show on opening night. The world’s ending in like 14 years or whatever. Or sooner! Might as well dive even deeper into debt with Britney.” - - Bradley Stern/MuuMuse

I love Bradley.? Like so many other stans IMO he’s just too damn loyal to Britney & the Britney Brand but I do appreciate his take on the display show in which Kalen Allen announced the announcement Britney didn’t. :well:

2 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Oh...

Everyone was hyped as ****. She actually had a 30 days countdown prior to the event. We were so desperate for a performance, she hadn't been performing for 2 years and it would have been the first performance after the tragic FF era. Work ***** leaked the day before, and 50% of  the fanbase were already disappointed by that dated EDM mess sung by an impostor; when the "big event" actually happened, all she did was a couple interview and telling "I got sick in the helicopter". BH Jordanal was dragged to the deepest hell because he confirmed a performance that was never planned, and the fanbase was literally destroyed. It was a huge mess.

Wow!! What an absolute mess... Seems they never learn do they!

5 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Then don’t do this events because it makes her look bad. GP doesn’t know (and doesn’t care) about her mental issues.

Britney's the only one that gives this type of show in Vegas. Not even Gaga had such an event to announce her FIRST Vegas residency. I don't understand why people keep bashing her, it was a FREE show and should not even be mad about it :wyd:

20 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Oh...

Everyone was hyped as ****. She actually had a 30 days countdown prior to the event. We were so desperate for a performance, she hadn't been performing for 2 years and it would have been the first performance after the tragic FF era. Work ***** leaked the day before, and 50% of  the fanbase were already disappointed by that dated EDM mess sung by an impostor; when the "big event" actually happened, all she did were a couple interviews and telling "I got sick in the helicopter". BH Jordanal was dragged to the deepest hell because he confirmed a performance that was never planned, and the fanbase was literally destroyed. It was a huge mess.

This fanbase is batshit crazy tbh :madonna:

Based on exhale feedback, It’s pretty unanimous that last night’s event was a mess. I blame team Britney; I’m sure MGM is not happy about how last night went either. If the goal of her team is to preserve her image of being a pop icon so she can continue to demand top pay - they are doing a horrible job by putting her in these situations that highlight to the public how fragile and disconnected she is. She really didn’t even  need to be there last night based on what went down; she was probably an anxious/nervous wreck the whole time because her team put her in that situation. 

And not sure if it’s been pointed out on this thread yet- Brit Just anounced her SECOND Vegas residency and is still under a F’ing conservatorship. Seems unethical the state of California allows her conservators to oversee all these business deals while she has no legal rights. Either she’s too sick to work or give her her f**king freedom.  

11 minutes ago, Dallasguy27 said:

Based on exhale feedback, It’s pretty unanimous that last night’s event was a mess. I blame team Britney; I’m sure MGM is not happy about how last night went either. If the goal of her team is to preserve her image of being a pop icon so she can continue to demand top pay - they are doing a horrible job by putting her in these situations that highlight to the public how fragile and disconnected she is. She really didn’t even  need to be there last night based on what went down; she was probably an anxious/nervous wreck the whole time because her team put her in that situation. 

And not sure if it’s been pointed out on this thread yet- Brit Just anounced her SECOND Vegas residency and is still under a F’ing conservatorship. Seems unethical the state of California allows her conservators to oversee all these business deals while she has no legal rights. Either she’s too sick to work or give her her f**king freedom.  

Agree 100%.Keep saying that. How she is healthy to perform and work but not healthy be out of cship. That is just sick system

Archived