The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, LEMONADEGLORY said:

Wasn’t I the one to live in the past and that i shouldn’t expect something good from her?

When you do clownery....

What are you insinuating? My post has nothing to do with the past. 

I also NEVER said that you or anyone shouldn’t expect something good from her.

Stop trying to twist my words to fit your agenda. 

2 hours ago, OopsOverprotected said:

LOL no. 

I'm done with "Britney" and "Britney Jean"'. 

I want actual themes like Blackout, Circus & FemmeFatale. The title domination has so much potential but Team B is gonna mess it up as usual. 

I bet B10 will be called Domination as well and drop soon. 

If they're smart they recorded the music video at the same time as the prerogative commercial.

Femme fatale theme was basically women empowerment, I can see the next era being something alike. 

Still think that the next era to come could be a greatest hits as well.

22 minutes ago, zenden78 said:

Agree 100%.Keep saying that. How she is healthy to perform and work but not healthy be out of cship. That is just sick system

It’s actually pretty normal. 

Ive said it before but I know someone in a cship that is poor and the government makes you work. They pay for your medical costs and put you in a substitute apartment but you are mandatory on birth control, on meds for your illness and have to work the set out hrs given to you. 

I’m seeing nothing but disappointment in everyone. Who actually wants to go? I’m persoanlly excited because it’s SOMETHING she could sit home twirling her thumbs and we know nothing of her for years. Fans will still go.  

I live in Utah and just last week started to plan a Disneyland trip so we have plans to drive and will make Britney a stop so it worked out perfect but then I can see why so many are disappointed ! Vegas is expensive ! And with flights , hotel and Britney  it’s alot for people. 

Mario: Hi Britney

Britney: Hi Mario :hiii:

Mario: congrats on your new show

Britney: thank you :)

Mario: why Domination tho?

Britney: I don´t know... I think it´s just a name :idkney:

Mario: What can we expect?

Britney: a lot of costume changes, tons of choreo and a lot of surprises, it´s gonna be the best show that I´ve ever done :donewithit:

Mario: do we have the setlist already?

Britney: you´ll have to wait and see :truthtea:

Mario: are you...

Britney: Gotta go, bye, take care :arianabye:

All over social media, I've seen Britney fans giving it the usual 'Queen Slay' 'Fierce' routine over the announcement. Yet, it's only here that I've seen people call them out for what an absolute mess it was. In the wider social media, a lot of stans defend her no matter what she does, even when she doesn't deserve it. Yet, I've seen people on Twitter saying Exhalers are not true fans. I think we're the only ones who will actually calls out the BS of what they're doing.

8 minutes ago, joe sp said:

Mario: Hi Britney

Britney: Hi Mario :hiii:

Mario: congrats on your new show

Britney: thank you :)

Mario: why Domination tho?

Britney: I don´t know... I think it´s just a name :idkney:

Mario: What can we expect?

Britney: a lot of costume changes, tons of choreo and a lot of surprises, it´s gonna be the best show that I´ve ever done :donewithit:

Mario: do we have the setlist already?

Britney: you´ll have to wait and see :truthtea:

Mario: are you...

Britney: Gotta go, bye, take care :arianabye:

So accurate :yesokay:

Archived