The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

She doesn't need the money.  This is simply about keeping other people paid.

There’s a shitload of folks on Britney’s payroll and whole lot of others invested in the Britney Spears brand for sure 

Just now, Tiny Hands said:

I wish she would have at least verbally announced the new residency because I couldn't read what it said on the hotel, I thought it said "Combination"

Omg thank you for a few moments there I was starting to question my reading skills! I was like, “elimination...huh?” :gerlwat:

2 minutes ago, Khoazie said:

There’s a shitload of folks on Britney’s payroll and whole lot of others invested in the Britney Spears brand for sure 

She was making $737,000 a month from fragrance royalties in 2007/2008 when her child support was put together, and since her fragrances remain bestsellers, she is still making several hundred thousand dollars a month from that alone.

If she really needs a routine, she should just be a dance teacher for kids unless she performs exactly like she did from 1999-2004.  She is just a cash cow/puppet.

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

at least she looked pretty.. :yeaok:

She looked great! Ugh she should’ve came out with hunks on leashes or something kinky to be on theme. So many missed opportunities oh well. I’m going to bed :nervousney:

I can't believe some of you still trying to find excuses for this :tifflmao: 

"HeR TeAM SaBOTageD HerR!!!!" :tifflmao:

"tHE hOteLL mesEdDD upP!!!!" :tifflmao:

"iT'S 2 dAngeROuS ouTT tHeRE!!!!" :tifflmao:

That's even more ridiculous than "I got sick on the helicopter" :tifflmao:

Like come on guys, have some common sense. Nobody is to blame for that mess except Britney herself.

Just now, Chris87 said:

new Queen Courtney :bow:

giphy.gif

More iconic than POM will ever be :wigsnatched:

Just now, MrLovett said:

I can't believe some of you still trying to find excuses for this :tifflmao: 

"HeR TeAM SaBOTageD HerR!!!!" :tifflmao:

"tHE hOteLL mesEdDD upP!!!!" :tifflmao:

"iT'S 2 dAngeROuS ouTT tHeRE!!!!" :tifflmao:

That's even more ridiculous than "I got sick on the helicopter" :tifflmao:

Like come on guys, have some common sense. Nobody is to blame for that mess except Britney herself.

More iconic than POM will ever be :wigsnatched:

yeah she didn't want to be there. she didn't even look a fan in the eye when she was signing autographs, just had this "right where on this god awful merch do i need to sign?`" look on her face :jackk:

Archived