The Official Britney Spears Las Vegas Residency Announcement Thread

summer2summer

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

if anyone else did this you’d be complimenting the visuals and say they owened up to their legacy by being classy and ****. And said “wish Britney did it” It looked like a well-planned event and no one has ever performed during their announcement, why should Britney? The logo, the theme, the visuals look great so far, good production, why can’t we just wait to see the performance before bashing it?

Lmao if beyonce did this we would tear her a new ******* for not uttering a word to her audience and calling her rude :tear:

37 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

if anyone else did this you’d be complimenting the visuals and say they owened up to their legacy by being classy and ****. And said “wish Britney did it” It looked like a well-planned event and no one has ever performed during their announcement, why should Britney? The logo, the theme, the visuals look great so far, good production, why can’t we just wait to see the performance before bashing it?

Honestly this seems like the type of response I was anticipating after seeing announcement. So far everything looks way more professional and darker..  what we all hope and dream Britney would be doing right now. !!!! Nice post 

25 minutes ago, Anitta Elusive Chanteuse said:

The *** kitten persona again?

tenor.gif?itemid=4767093

They picked it because freakshow segment with fans being walked on a leash was literally the only big thing that ever made headlines with POM. It’s going to be freak show X a milly billy 

4 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I agree with the mushroom thing, weed would work too but considering there's a huge stigma surrounding them (for no good reason sadly), I doubt they'd even consider it an option.. :yeaok:

They wouldn't want to give her anything that may open her mind because they don't want her thinking for herself :jlostare:

Is it possible that we didn’t give her team enough credit? I mean, Prerogative kinda led up to this moment... the dominatrix feel of the commercial and now the residency being called Domination! Do you think we’ll be getting a new album, similar to BJ coinciding with POM? If this is the vibe of the new album, it will be KILLER! My money is that we will finally get to see her perform My Prerogative! 

Archived