This Is The Longest Britney's Gone In Her Entire Career Without Releasing A New Song

Youhavetowaitandsee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really wish she would release new music but I'm so conflicted because I hope she doesn't release music to just release music. BJ was not her best but at some point, she needs to show her artistry by being able to tell a story through her music or at least share something other than just talking about dancing in a club, trying to hook up with someone or any other theme she's repeatedly used in her records. Those kind of themes are core-Britney but they sadly don't help to show maturity in what she does. :xfactorlook:

Sometimes I don't get the Britney army, like what do you see that I don't anymore ?

I was a die hard fan, like everybody who knew me, knew that britney was everything, i loved her sooooooo much, I liked her fierce side the way she transformed from the sweet shy girl to the fierce lioness when she gets on stage.

but now that I've grown up, me and britney fell apart. I'm not interested in *** songs ( let's be real 99.99% of her songs are about *** ) I need deep profound lyrics to enjoy a song ( I found that in Lana del Rey). Plus, she is not that fierce performer that I fell in love with, and I feel like she doesn't wanna do this anymore. I hope she retires, just because I love the person she is, altough I never met her, but i'm sure she's a wonderful person, and she deserves to live as she wants to.

I DON'T WANT HER TO RELEASE ANYTHING ( I KNOW SHE WILL EVENTUALLY )

to be Honest, I wish she stopped making music right after Blackout, it would have been a graceful end, and i wonderful farewell to us ( early fans )

She don't want to do this anymore guys, open your eyes. And let the girl be who she really wants to be.

Britney, I will always love you sweety. you're the first love :) 

3 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

I don’t think Britney will release anything anytime soon... she shouldn’t, either. I hope she takes a REAL break away from everything and gets inspired.

She needs to a reinvention... like a REAL reinvention. :ehum:

A real reinvention/break means getting rid of Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and/or Larry Rudolph.  I'm not sure why posters keep solely mentioning Larry without the other two. 

She has enough money (a vast fortune).  Period.  She has invested well, according to court documents.  The only reason she'd be rushing back to perform in Vegas is to make money for other people.

If she doesn't want to 'betray' those people then she should at least announce a career break rather than be silent and continue to manipulate fans.  

20 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Well Glory was perfection, it’s just the marketing. Britney served the music, her team served ****. Does she have any marketing people or are they called “Larry” and “Robin”?

I wouldn't go so far as calling Glory perfect (although many fans loved it which is great!!), it was definitely better than the last couple of albums in my opinion. But I totally agree, imagine the hype and sales and craziness if there was proper marketing. Not necessarily her performing everywhere, but some exciting marketing and roll out. Good point! 

2 hours ago, zxcvb said:

A real reinvention/break means getting rid of Lou Taylor, Robin Greenhill and/or Larry Rudolph.  I'm not sure why posters keep solely mentioning Larry without the other two. 

She has enough money (a vast fortune).  Period.  She has invested well, according to court documents.  The only reason she'd be rushing back to perform in Vegas is to make money for other people.

If she doesn't want to 'betray' those people then she should at least announce a career break rather than be silent and continue to manipulate fans.  

If you even know there are more people, then you should know she can't. She is stuck. I wouldn't be surprised if everyone around her threatens her with what matters the most to her - her children - if she doesn't play their game. Which is utterly sad.

On 9/21/2018 at 7:05 AM, vinay said:

another scary thing is that her last solo single was perfume which was released 5 years ago, since then it's only been collabs which have been released as singles

#nomorecollabs

This. NO MO HOS! Keep it ? Britney for the next album please.

Archived