This Is The Longest Britney's Gone In Her Entire Career Without Releasing A New Song

Youhavetowaitandsee

Since i'm desperate of new music which we didn't have for two years, I saw that this is the longest period in Britney's entire career in which she hasn't released a song, not even a verse. :wontcry:

Looking through her catalog she didn't published anything in 2002, 2010, 2014, 2017 and 2018.

Even between 2004 and 2007 at least one song was released every year: in 2005 we had the Chaotic EP and the remix of And Then We Kiss while in 2006 Crazy on Kflop's masterpiece :xfactorlook:

Why? I think that releasing a song for a movie, a commercial or a featuring between albums would be great to keep things interesting for us ( it's been so boring since the end of the tour) and could be helpful to see the reactions of fans and critics to choose a direction for the following album.

Any toughts?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I feel like in her mind she's so busy but it doesn't come off that way for us because it's not new music.

This past year she has done a world tour, recorded new promos ad new shoots for her perfume, appeared on tv several times, has steadily been recording, the Kenzo campaign, the beauty awards perfume of the year etc. Sis has been working and keeping busy. It's just not in the form of releasing music unfortunately.

7 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

I would rather she get it right this time. Another album in the current state of Britney and her team will not perform well. We need her to perfect this next one, for the sake of the Music and Legacy, not just for the money. 

no one is ''perfect'' but just a more coherent era this time around please  with proper promo, an actual tour and a more experimental album 

Just now, BritBreakitDown20 said:

no one is ''perfect'' but just a more coherent era this time around please  with proper promo, an actual tour and a more experimental album 

Blackout was perfect in my opinion, and I didn't say SHE needs to be perfect, cuz she is already, but that she needs to perfect the next album as in ****** it, and perform the hell out of it like u mention. 

Archived