This Is The Longest Britney's Gone In Her Entire Career Without Releasing A New Song

Youhavetowaitandsee

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think her team ready to relase new album and her handlers keeps forcing her to relaease. But I feel like Britney doesnt want release anything at this moment. Cuz she is not ready for promo schedule or she is not happy with the sound of album. 

At this point she should just do Collabs and little one off promo singles to experiment and keep name out there. Or maybe guest star on something. But if it’s going to be as good as Glory, take time! Don’t rush perfection 

34 minutes ago, BritBreakitDown20 said:

no one is ''perfect'' but just a more coherent era this time around please  with proper promo, an actual tour and a more experimental album 

44 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

I would rather she get it right this time. Another album in the current state of Britney and her team will not perform well. We need her to perfect this next one, for the sake of the Music and Legacy (AND THE FANS!!!), not just for the money. 

Yeah I think Glory was a mix of being nervous after flop and both Britney and fans hating album and messing up the video and taking too long for single 2. However, she was obviously into that album and has brought back not only good music but that spark performing. 

Its nice not to be nervous about the next era! She’s had GREAT couple years. Do some little things here and there but yeah take time on this next era. You could do residency and new album if they plan it right

In regards to 2002, she still released singles that year and she also premeried 4 new songs on DWAD (okay I know there’s no studio versions but it’s better than nothing).

I do hope we get something soon. Cause come 2019 it would have been nearly 3 years since her last single release and that’s a while! I do hope I Feel So Free With You will still happen. 

I can't with the negativity in this thread. She's already confirmed to People magazine that she is in fact working on her 10th album, just give her time to create her masterpiece and get ready for the new residency. Plenty of artists take long breaks between albums. Also, she just finished the POM Tour. Be patient B-Army, she is coming soon. :)

At least we got "Red Hot Lipstick" and "Let Me Take You There" leaks this year and I'm sure "I Have Nothing" will leak eventually and snatch us all bald when it does leak lol. 

Also, if you want to get technical about it, we have gotten new music EVERY year since she BOMT, whether that's by official release or leaks. Music is music so go and enjoy it. :) 

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Koda100 said:

I would rather she get it right this time. Another album in the current state of Britney and her team will not perform well. We need her to perfect this next one, for the sake of the Music and Legacy (AND THE FANS!!!), not just for the money. 

Well Glory was perfection, it’s just the marketing. Britney served the music, her team served ****. Does she have any marketing people or are they called “Larry” and “Robin”?

It's in moments like this when I wish she released videoclips for older stuff, like Breathe on Me, Do You Wanna Come Over?, Lonely, etc. 

I mean, I know it won't happen in this life, but it totally should. It's understandable (not really, but I try to be comprehensive) that she takes time to record an album, and decide which direction she's gonna take, and that could take years. But in the meantime she could release a couple of videos for fan favorite songs from past records and that could help us cope with the drought and with a little bit of luck, it could help her get a bit of attention to build anticipation for her new material, whenever it's ready.

Of course it would help if she released more than two singles per album. Imagine we were stilll getting Glory singles by 2017, we would only have 1 year without nothing new by now. But there are dreams that cannot be, and there are scrapped projects we cannot weather :whatitellu: 

Archived