How does she not realize...

The Greatest Show

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
52 minutes ago, DoSomething954 said:

She has no rhythm lol I don’t care how many rehearsal vids she posts, she struggles finding the beat and is always three steps ahead. Notice how she did the martini move before the line even came on :-/

I watched videos of the first piece of me show back in 2013 and even though she had no energy whatsoever as such, her dancing was much more on point and ON TIME :ohi:

#bringbacklaziney

1 hour ago, annonymous said:

I always see you complaining about Britney tho, but you seem to be a xtina fan so maybe thats why

This user openly criticizes Xtina all the time too, probably even more than Britney. She also praises each artist when they are performing well. Being a Christina fan doesn’t mean you can’t be a Britney one as well. :) 

4 hours ago, annonymous said:

I always see you complaining about Britney tho, but you seem to be a xtina fan so maybe thats why

I would  Love to praise Britney all the time and be  slayed by her. Not my fault that she AND Christina have been dissapointing.

2 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

This user openly criticizes Xtina all the time too, probably even more than Britney. She also praises each artist when they are performing well. Being a Christina fan doesn’t mean you can’t be a Britney one as well. :) 

:kiss:

10 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

this is so problematic and epileptophobic.. #BritneyIsOverParty :airpls:

I’ll never give up on her! I can’t! I will forever gaurhe last Spark Of Primeneys Return... It will remain with in and as a part of me for all of eternity. No matter how Stan Obsessed or Foolish Delusional or erational I may be about her and her career/life. She’s my Queen and I could never leave or abandon her.  :tiffanycries:

That's terrible. She used to have some of the best choreographers in the biz and her dancers used to struggle to keep up with her, i know shes been a crappy dancer since the knee injury but still ....who is working with her now? I wouldn't be advertising that she's a client! 

She hasn't changed the choreography for any of these songs in forever,  she used to reinvent the entire song on her tours....

I dont think the billboard music awards performance two years ago is anything to gloat about either, she was going at 2 while everyone was going at 8 and omg the girl needs to ditch the ******** poles it's just to tacky and it looks like she needs them to lean on.

Love her and have since she came out but get a choreographer. 

I have hope that once she hits 40 she'll come out with a spiritual techno dance album like ray of light wearing gorgeous gowns instead of trucker chic but the rate she's going she'll be doing county fairs in Kentwood by then. ...

16 hours ago, germanguy20 said:

I watched videos of the first piece of me show back in 2013 and even though she had no energy whatsoever as such, her dancing was much more on point and ON TIME :ohi:

#bringbacklaziney

this. She was actually much more "britney" back then even though she was also zombie like at times. 

I still stand by  that brunette 2014 was the best since 2007. She was hitting all the moves and was serving. mermaidney 2nd. 2016ney is overhyped imo 

Archived