1 hour ago, The Greatest Show said:

Work ***** is her having a fit of epilepsy

Break the Ice  is ok but nothing impressive

BOMT is lame choreo mixed with epliepsy

Oops is boring

Slave is an insult to that song

Make me is ok but forgettable

Clumsy is ok but nothing great

BOM would be the saving grace of the show but since she looks like a hot mess while doing it even that isnt great

Now you are really too negative :ipass:

The show isn't the greatest one but you can't say its bad :ipass:

1 minute ago, annonymous said:

Now you are really too negative :ipass:

The show isn't the greatest one but you can't say its bad :ipass:

I can and I do. It looks like the production of a newcomer. it also looked like they ran out of money for a choreographer so Britney just started improvising and is awful at it. + they also had no money for costumes and styling.

32 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

ı haven't been watching pom videos for a long time so this is the first time ı'm realizing that she has also stopped doing the bomt choreography.what is she even doing here?it's so...ı'm speechless, lol.

Same here... it's confusing to try and watch and mildly anxiety inducing.

On 9/3/2018 at 2:23 AM, dcooper29090 said:

this. She was actually much more "britney" back then even though she was also zombie like at times. 

I still stand by  that brunette 2014 was the best since 2007. She was hitting all the moves and was serving. mermaidney 2nd. 2016ney is overhyped imo 

Brunettney is the overhyped one lmao. Just cause she slayed BTI doesn't mean she was "the best" 

2016ney deserves all the praise she gets cause she really was primeney 2.0, please take several seats:janet:

20 hours ago, Inuyasha said:

Brunettney is the overhyped one lmao. Just cause she slayed BTI doesn't mean she was "the best" 

2016ney deserves all the praise she gets cause she really was primeney 2.0, please take several seats:janet:

Oh i guess you missed the part where I stated "imo". But I guess your opinion = fact. :awkblink:

IN MY OPINION comparing anything post 2008 to Primeney (leaving out the original Mannequin choreo) is delusional :hiii:

9 hours ago, dcooper29090 said:

Oh i guess you missed the part where I stated "imo". But I guess your opinion = fact. :awkblink:

IN MY OPINION comparing anything post 2008 to Primeney (leaving out the original Mannequin choreo) is delusional :hiii:

:mcorangu:Lmao sorry I didnt mean for it to be that aggressive 

On 9/4/2018 at 11:31 PM, Dollanganger said:

The thing all of WB was choreographed even after the revamp. She rushes and mistimes everything from "sipping martinis" to scrapping the slow strut walk she used to do before the second dance break. Now she rushes and walks forward, back, forward back,knee bend "Now get to work *****" (does second dance break)

Just reading this gave me anxiety. Maybe if she went at the speed she is supposed to then she would get tired and start yawning cause she is so over it lol 

Archived