How does she not realize...

The Greatest Show

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The beginning of WB initially didn’t even have a choreo - she didn’t leave her cage until „now get to work, *****“. 

For the revamp she then probably improvised some movements but at least they fit the tempo of the song. 

I guess she feels uncomfortable standing out in the open without something behind her giving her some security. 

3 hours ago, Nickey said:

I love how we're so open about Brinty's behavior now. Like go Army! Go and wake up Miss Britney Spears! :badthoughts:

Imagine what it has been like for those of us who have been watching the decline happen, knew this day was coming, and voiced our concerns only to be lynched. Now it's like... :mhmnod:.....:otears: .... :crying1: I only wish others would have realized sooner so we could have maybe helped her and not contributed to her rapid decline. I feel so guilty now for paying to go see her when I know how badly she wanted to be free.  

56 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Imagine what it has been like for those of us who have been watching the decline happen, knew this day was coming, and voiced our concerns only to be lynched. Now it's like... :mhmnod:.....:otears: .... :crying1: I only wish others would have realized sooner so we could have maybe helped her and not contributed to her rapid decline. I feel so guilty now for paying to go see her when I know how badly she wanted to be free.  

Britards are still here tho, you can get some negative karma for being honest about Brinty. Like she's a saint you know... How impressive! :cackling:

20 hours ago, LostInAnImage said:

This user openly criticizes Xtina all the time too, probably even more than Britney. She also praises each artist when they are performing well. Being a Christina fan doesn’t mean you can’t be a Britney one as well. :) 

Still she only bashes britney all the time...always negative....

The thing all of WB was choreographed even after the revamp. She rushes and mistimes everything from "sipping martinis" to scrapping the slow strut walk she used to do before the second dance break. Now she rushes and walks forward, back, forward back,knee bend "Now get to work *****" (does second dance break)

34 minutes ago, annonymous said:

What? Which one were horrible? 

which ones were good?? And Im not talking about 10 seconds where she did a nice hairflip..  I saw the same terrible show as in Vegas just even worse because she looked awfull and the production was a joke  :slowdown:

I mean this is pure ****. Its like she is a tone deaf hooker lipsyncing to Britney.

she fixes her hair 4x during a single dance break that she doesnt even do well

she is lazilly walking around a pole during one of her most iconic songs while looking like a mess

still has walking up and down the stage during a "dancebreak"

So yeah... what is so great about this tour??  Show me a single performance where she looks grea, has good choreo and doesnt gix her hair, do a buttwhipe or spastic arms.

12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

which ones were good?? And Im not talking about 10 seconds where she did a nice hairflip..  I saw the same terrible show as in Vegas just even worse because she looked awfull and the production was a joke  :slowdown:

I mean this is pure ****. Its like she is a tone deaf hooker lipsyncing to Britney.

she fixes her hair 4x during a single dance break that she doesnt even do well

she is lazilly walking around a pole during one of her most iconic songs while looking like a mess

still has walking up and down the stage during a "dancebreak"

So yeah... what is so great about this tour??  Show me a single performance where she looks grea, has good choreo and doesnt gix her hair, do a buttwhipe or spastic arms.

In my opinion the show is great and she did great too. Only if you seek amy and circus are terrible in my opinion, but there are lots of good performances: work *****, BTI, BOMT, OOPS, Slave, Make me, Clumsy, Toxic, BOM....Ofcourse the production isn't amazing but she proofs that she can still give an entertaning show just by herself. 

1 minute ago, annonymous said:

In my opinion the show is great and she did great too. Only if you seek amy and circus are terrible in my opinion, but there are lots of good performances: work *****, BTI, BOMT, OOPS, Slave, Make me, Clumsy, Toxic, BOM....Ofcourse the production isn't amazing but she proofs that she can still give an entertaning show just by herself. 

Work ***** is her having a fit of epilepsy

Break the Ice  is ok but nothing impressive

BOMT is lame choreo mixed with epliepsy

Oops is boring

Slave is an insult to that song

Make me is ok but forgettable

Clumsy is ok but nothing great

BOM would be the saving grace of the show but since she looks like a hot mess while doing it even that isnt great

15 hours ago, Dollanganger said:

The thing all of WB was choreographed even after the revamp. She rushes and mistimes everything from "sipping martinis" to scrapping the slow strut walk she used to do before the second dance break. Now she rushes and walks forward, back, forward back,knee bend "Now get to work *****" (does second dance break)

This is SO unconfortable, I cant :mhmnod:

Archived