The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, Harlow said:

Honestly, even though this is defo not the show I prefer, I hope we'll get a DVD/bluray of it. I don't care if the choreos are not good, I don't care if the voice is from the CD. I am sure that with a good editing, it can be a nice show to watch.

I remember somebody said they were gonna release DVD of her Vegas residency when it would been finished but as we can see, nothing happens. 

*idk if my grammar is correct here, I haven't used the reported speech for so long :janet:

24 minutes ago, timito said:

I’m curious about the times as well. Someone told me that the other day she came out at 9:15 but I wonder if that’s the case every night. 

Doors - 18:30
Pitbull - 19:30
Britney Spears - 21:00
Finish - 22:35

31 minutes ago, koballo said:

I remember somebody said they were gonna release DVD of her Vegas residency when it would been finished but as we can see, nothing happens. 

*idk if my grammar is correct here, I haven't used the reported speech for so long :janet:

A DVD from POM 2.0 back in 2016 would've been amazing, with all of the props and proper outfits.

The Apple Festival we got was a mess, small stage, tons of smoke, the ruined TOMH backflip, she looked too orange, agitated and the messy hair was present throughout most of the show. 

And yeah, Planet Hollywood's account said that on Twitter I believe, that they were filming constantly to get the best for the DVD, then when the residency was about to end, someone asked them again and they were like "no, there are no plans of releasing a DVD" like, if we were pulling that out of nowhere. 

The only reason why I'd love to have a DVD from London is because she's been looking great lately, and I want that in glorious HD. 

20 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:
56 minutes ago, koballo said:

The only reason why I'd love to have a DVD from London is because she's been looking great lately, and I want that in glorious HD. 

That's true. I remember the Planet Hollywood tweet about the dvd and then, their final tweet saying no dvd is planned.

And that's true she is looking great those days and the Apple show was a mess... we deserve a better captation !

1 hour ago, ukfan said:

Bump bump bump

Tomorrow night!!!!

whos going??

I'm planning to get there for about 5:30/6:00 will try and meet any other fans for a casual chat etc before (,if anyone wants to meet let me know by tomorrow morning) will try and get to my seat nice and early and hopefully have a drink at my seat (is that allowed) ??? 

Is there a bar  so I can drink at my seat??? 

Hey, I’ll be there for 5:45-ish! Let me know if you want to have a drink beforehand ?

2 hours ago, ukfan said:

I'll be there for 6 ish , maybe have a drink in a pub and I think doors open at 6:30 ..I have no idea when pitbull on and when the show starts..where's the diehard fans meeting then?? I feel like I'm just going to stand there in the 02 with a sign say "exhale" like at a airport

I just can't sleep I'm so excited I just I'm in too deep, I get the tingle I wanna mingle that's what I want

I'll be there for like 5:30, might try and queue at the merch shop depending on how long the queue is... then dinner with my parents! Pitbull is on at 7:30 but I didn't wanna go and see him lol, he's on for 45 minutes :orangu: yeah have a sign saying ehxale on it and then we can all find you and meet you! There's a few bars at the O2 we can grab a drink before the show (Nylon, All Bar One etc.). I'm wearing my Britney Jean album artwork t shirt and black skirt... the tights I was supposed to wear tomorrow ripped :crying2: (I was trying on my outfit for tomorrow earlier and they ripped when I put them on. I've ordered a new pair but I don't think they'll arrive in time for tomorrow!)

1 hour ago, kittyonstrike said:

I’m going tomorrow and on the 25th. Anyone wanna meet for drinks beforehand?

07562597159 ***

P.S : I’m female & 25  btw

Hey I remember talking to you when the tickets were on sale, I'd love to meet you beforehand, I'm also female and 21 :) I'm going for dinner with my parents at 6 and that should take around an hour but then we can meet for a drink if you want, I wasn't planning on seeing Pitbull so we can stay for a while until Britney comes on!

Archived