The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Omg guys, there’s no DVD being filmed. They’ve been using extra cameras at all these European dates. Because the venues are much bigger, they’re using cameras and screens so everyone can see.

Nah all these arenas are fitted with cameras all the time. It’s part of the structure. They have them for every single show of every single performer etc at arena s

The Great: the show is truly much better in person! The music, production, screen are so amazing and get you bumping the entire time. It felt like a club of constant hits after hits.

Everyone was standing up the entire time, it was amazing, everyone was dancing and definitely having fun!

the catalogue of hits were succinct and tight, I can definitely see why she cut Slumber Party and TOMH out. 

She did Glory justice tbh, there were 5 songs from it: Make Me, If I’m Dancing, Clumsy, Change Your Mind, DYWCO ( if Slumber Party included that could easily be a Glory tour)

Britney was energized, funny and danced like a 18 years old. She slayed the majority of the numbers. She looked so good and danced so good that my bf didnt believe she was 36!

She did constant dancing for the entire 90 minutes, I can also see why she does not sing live. It doesn’t make sense that she has to, the music is so loud that live or not people cant tell the difference. The quality of the vocals are so muffled that there is no point to prove that she can sing well or not.

Costumes were cute, sparkly and looked expensive in real life.

Highlights: Work *****, Womanizer, Stronger, BOM, Clumsy/CYM, etc etc

I also must add, as a performer she is truly a superstar, the way she moves really rival her dancers. Her movements and being are just so pleasing to look at that she totally overshadows her dancers

The Bad: there were some numbers ( Toxic in particular) she did not execute well like usual. The first Slave break was amazing, the break dance was not as sharp. I felt like some portions she held back abit to save her breath. 

The hair touching was definitely noticable if you pay close attention on her. But it wasnt distracting or anything

Overall it was an amazing show and worth every penny of my ticket!!!

:makeitrain:

26 minutes ago, Via Infinito said:

The Great: the show is truly much better in person! The music, production, screen are so amazing and get you bumping the entire time. It felt like a club of constant hits after hits.

Everyone was standing up the entire time, it was amazing, everyone was dancing and definitely having fun!

the catalogue of hits were succinct and tight, I can definitely see why she cut Slumber Party and TOMH out. 

She did Glory justice tbh, there were 5 songs from it: Make Me, If I’m Dancing, Clumsy, Change Your Mind, DYWCO ( if Slumber Party included that could easily be a Glory tour)

Britney was energized, funny and danced like a 18 years old. She slayed the majority of the numbers. She looked so good and danced so good that my bf didnt believe she was 36!

She did constant dancing for the entire 90 minutes, I can also see why she does not sing live. It doesn’t make sense that she has to, the music is so loud that live or not people cant tell the difference. The quality of the vocals are so muffled that there is no point to prove that she can sing well or not.

Costumes were cute, sparkly and looked expensive in real life.

Highlights: Work *****, Womanizer, Stronger, BOM, Clumsy/CYM, etc etc

I also must add, as a performer she is truly a superstar, the way she moves really rival her dancers. Her movements and being are just so pleasing to look at that she totally overshadows her dancers

The Bad: there were some numbers ( Toxic in particular) she did not execute well like usual. The first Slave break was amazing, the break dance was not as sharp. I felt like some portions she held back abit to save her breath. 

The hair touching was definitely noticable if you pay close attention on her. But it wasnt distracting or anything

Overall it was an amazing show and worth every penny of my ticket!!!

:makeitrain:

I totally agree! I was there tonight too and it was amazing. I was shocked at how good her dancing is in real life. She was energetic, having fun, talked with the audience a lot and really did DANCE HER *** OFF. The outfits looked amazing, although there could be a bit more colour involved. Apart from that the vibe was amazing. You can’t tell she’s lipping either because it’s so loud and bassy. Overall a great night and can’t wait to see her tomorrow and Sunday 

Does anyone have a vid of MATM breakdown? I was too busy being a drunken mess to pay attention.

Also, this was the most fun show of hers I've ever been to (I've seen it twice in Vegas and saw it in Brighton). I've watched such a beautiful progression of her as a person and a performer and I might be a bit drunk but damn I love that hoe.

I was there today as well and it was incredible. I was far tonight but form where I was standing I couldn’t see much of hair touching, if any even. I was just thinking how much she dances and I never thought she was slacking. She is so beautiful live! I had binocular and I could see her closer with it and she just looks incredible. I’m going tomorrow and I will be first row on B2 so I’m expecting will be even better because I will see her close. 

Archived