The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

Got home about half an hour ago! Had an amazing time! Didn’t have the best view ever but I was just thankful to be there and finally see Britney again after 7 years! Britney deffo was on fire tonight and I had so much fun singing and dancing along! Got so many pics/vids too! 

Also I’m so sorry I didn’t get to meet any of you guys :crying2:

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, timito said:

I was there today as well and it was incredible. I was far tonight but form where I was standing I couldn’t see much of hair touching, if any even. I was just thinking how much she dances and I never thought she was slacking. She is so beautiful live! I had binocular and I could see her closer with it and she just looks incredible. I’m going tomorrow and I will be first row on B2 so I’m expecting will be even better because I will see her close. 

Wait you had binoculars?? I wish I had some now! I was pretty far but just BEING THERE made it worthwhile! I agree Britney was on fire tonight! 

Just now, MmmDani said:

I loved it. My favourite part was during Me Against The Music when I realised that the whole crowd was singing Madonna’s part, it was so nice

I found it odd they cut Madonna’s part but still had Pharrell’s verse in Boys. But yeah everyone singing Madonna’s part was cool!

11 minutes ago, Isla. said:

Wait you had binoculars?? I wish I had some now! I was pretty far but just BEING THERE made it worthwhile! I agree Britney was on fire tonight! 

Yeah I remember I was at some concert and I saw someone had one and said to myself that’s a good idea. So I bought one and it was the best decision  ever! I was just thinking for tomorrow tho I know I will be close but I might feel I want to use them again but then I don’t want to make Britney nervious if by any chance she sees me with it :D 

13 minutes ago, timito said:

Yeah I remember I was at some concert and I saw someone had one and said to myself that’s a good idea. So I bought one and it was the best decision  ever! I was just thinking for tomorrow tho I know I will be close but I might feel I want to use them again but then I don’t want to make Britney nervious if by any chance she sees me with it :D 

I’m sure she wouldn’t care about that haha! I need some for my next concert!

2 hours ago, Bxnes said:

Nah all these arenas are fitted with cameras all the time. It’s part of the structure. They have them for every single show of every single performer etc at arena s

Read my post again, that’s basically what I was saying lol. I said there’s no dvd being filmed. I was saying all these venues have a bunch of cameras so everyone can see. It’s not like a small theatre where everyone has a good seat.

Archived