The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 8/25/2018 at 8:34 AM, danvonerich said:

I think maybe when she was seeing which side was louder, when she chose a side people on my side actually boo’d her lol 

on a side note shoutout to the people on here I met before the show last night :hiii:

She did kind of the same thing when she asked the crowd to sing Anticipating with her during the HBO special and she said the people on the front were really good. I thought it was cute. 

On 8/24/2018 at 7:19 PM, Via Infinito said:

The Great: the show is truly much better in person! The music, production, screen are so amazing and get you bumping the entire time. It felt like a club of constant hits after hits.

Everyone was standing up the entire time, it was amazing, everyone was dancing and definitely having fun!

the catalogue of hits were succinct and tight, I can definitely see why she cut Slumber Party and TOMH out. 

She did Glory justice tbh, there were 5 songs from it: Make Me, If I’m Dancing, Clumsy, Change Your Mind, DYWCO ( if Slumber Party included that could easily be a Glory tour)

Britney was energized, funny and danced like a 18 years old. She slayed the majority of the numbers. She looked so good and danced so good that my bf didnt believe she was 36!

She did constant dancing for the entire 90 minutes, I can also see why she does not sing live. It doesn’t make sense that she has to, the music is so loud that live or not people cant tell the difference. The quality of the vocals are so muffled that there is no point to prove that she can sing well or not.

Costumes were cute, sparkly and looked expensive in real life.

Highlights: Work *****, Womanizer, Stronger, BOM, Clumsy/CYM, etc etc

I also must add, as a performer she is truly a superstar, the way she moves really rival her dancers. Her movements and being are just so pleasing to look at that she totally overshadows her dancers

The Bad: there were some numbers ( Toxic in particular) she did not execute well like usual. The first Slave break was amazing, the break dance was not as sharp. I felt like some portions she held back abit to save her breath. 

The hair touching was definitely noticable if you pay close attention on her. But it wasnt distracting or anything

Overall it was an amazing show and worth every penny of my ticket!!!

:makeitrain:

Wait, “if I’m dancing”? I need a video of this ASAP 

I know a lot of you guys probably don't care about this stuff, but whatever you can click off lol. 

Anyways, I went to my first ever Britney concert on Sunday night at the o2 Arena in London, with a best friend of mine. Now, I can't say it enough, the POM show is AMAZING in person. Watching back videos of it made me realise that it is so different in person than how it is on a video screen. She didn't sing a word live, but nobody cared, the show was amazing, and also, she wore her hair down for a lot of the show, and she had the spats/leggings off for the Baby one more time section, the Boys Section, and the Me Against The Music section. Also, the spats were quite low on her legs most of the time. I took loads of videos to have memories but really, it is amazing in person and I would definitely go again.

And y'all criticise Britney for her energy and stuff, but I left the concert feeling sick after just bopping around for an hour and a half, let alone doing what she does. Her talk to the audience was very limited, even more than usual. Before Break the ice, she just said 'How ya feeling London, are you guys ready to break the Ice?' without even breathing between the sentences. But anyway, she slayed. I will say, the show does seem REALLY short, the first half went by so quickly. Also, the arena was very empty right up until the minute Britney came on, when it was completely packed.

So if you're considering buying tickets to this tour, do it! You won't regret it! :)

Here are some vids I took! https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm-OB0hnMQh/?taken-by=fintanrawsthorne

Archived