The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

So I'm going to 02 arena London show 24th august, my ticket came a week or so ago and there's no picture of the tour  just the 02 and  it just says cuff and Taylor presents

Britney spears,  then concert info

Everyone got their tickets?? Where you sitting? I'm block 111

What's your plans beforehand?? I'm guessing there's bar's at the 02?? So can have couple beers before? Also is there a bar in the arena so I can be at my seat and still have a drink during The show?? 

It says door's open at 6:30 , what time does the show start?? If anyone wants to meet and chat about our idol before the show just let me know, it's my first concert I'm 25 and would be cool to meet other fans. :)

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, ukfan said:

So I'm going to 02 arena London show 24th august, my ticket came a week or so ago and there's no picture of the tour  just the 02 and  it just says cuff and Taylor presents

Everyone got their tickets?? Where you sitting? I'm block 111

What's your plans beforehand?? I'm guessing there's bar's at the 02?? So can have couple beers before? Also is there a bar in the arena so I can be at my seat and still have a drink during The show?? 

It says door's open at 6:30 , what time does the show start?? If anyone wants to meet and chat about our idol before the show just let me know, it's my first concert I'm 25 and would be cool to meet other fans. :)

Hey! I’m going to the last show at the 02 on the 26th, but I know lots about the venue. There is no bar in the arena itself, but once you get past the ticket barriers there are loads of places to buy drinks that you can take to your seats. If you buy something in the shops before the ticket barriers you have to throw it away (learned that the hard way). Have a great night!

3 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Cool same, your just behind Me then

16176s.gif

What time does the show actually start? I want to grab a beer and get to my seat early..I'm so excited 

Do you think London dates will have the runway..I'm pretty close to the stage!!

This pic is wrong mate! We have a runway! 

7 minutes ago, ukfan said:

**** yes! I remember when going to buy the ticket I bought  it the second they were for sale , Ticketmaster crashed and you were either locked in or out, I bought 1 ticket for just over £120 + and because I got their quick I'm going to be sat with people who paid nearly 200 lol , the first date (24th) sold out in minutes so I was pretty lucky..

Oh wow amazing! 

Yeah I remember the hell of getting the 24th date! Didn’t even know a date for the 25th went on sale at the same time :giggleney:

I have NO idea when the show starts! 

Hey I'm going I'd love to meet you and also other fans going :) I'm in block 412 so not sitting near you unfortunately lol.

I'm going by myself but my parents felt a bit sorry for me so they were planning on having dinner before the show with me so at 6 we're going for dinner, but we could meet afterwards? Like if a group of us met in a bar or something? I wasn't planning on seeing Pitbull and Britney should be on around 8:30-9:00 so that gives us time to all meet up and get a drink :) 

3 hours ago, ukfan said:

yeh don't worry about that. I'm going to the Glasgow show on 22nd august and my tickets say exactly the same plus it has www.britneyspears.com on it which I thought was even weirder. found it strange they didn't put 'Piece Of Me Tour' them

4 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I was hoping for a picture just so I could frame it lol my first real concert and I'm 25..lol

Have they stopped doing that now?? I remember tickets being more fancy with a picture of the artist and the tour font on it but I think the last time I got a ticket like that was when I saw p!nk on  her 2010 funhouse summer carnival tour. I used to keep the tickets but now I don't mind if I lose them as they are all the same and nothing special

18 minutes ago, ukfan said:

As I know your a consistent exhale member I may give you my number near the show to  just ring when near the 02 but il be there before 6 to meet and greet FAN'S lol

I get the tingle I wanna mingle that's what i want, that's what I want... Remember to shout who is it when gimme more starts!

I could come and see you before 6! I'll have to see what I'm doing and what time I'm gonna get there on the day. And yes that would be good if you gave me your number :) and of course I won't forget that!! ;) 

16 minutes ago, jonloch1 said:

Have they stopped doing that now?? I remember tickets being more fancy with a picture of the artist and the tour font on it but I think the last time I got a ticket like that was when I saw p!nk on  her 2010 funhouse summer carnival tour. I used to keep the tickets but now I don't mind if I lose them as they are all the same and nothing special

Eminem had a picture of him and his logo for his 2014 tour date tickets. He didn't do that for his tour tickets this year though. Too bad I lost my 2014 ticket :crying2: 

3 hours ago, ukfan said:

Yeah cuz the first date sold within literally 2 minutes they put a second date on because there was such high demand.. amazing really, the site crashed and yet shes sold out 2 dates within an hour, then Forbes said she was at the time the biggest tour seller of 2018 ..even I was surprised 

Nor do I?! All I know is my ticket says half 6 the door's open so I guess half 7 is when the show or pitbull start

..as it's less than 2 weeks if you want to meet for a pint beforehand let me know..il hopefully be there about 5/5:30 

Can't wait!!!

It really is amazing! My ticket is the same but I guess we’ll see nearer to the time! I’ll message you nearer to the time, got the whole day off! 

On 8/11/2018 at 3:29 PM, falka said:

:cuteidk: are U sure?

On 8/11/2018 at 3:21 PM, ukfan said:

Are you freaking kidding me?? Why do you think they'll record the DVD in London?? I pray your right

On 8/11/2018 at 3:08 PM, Fenixxx123 said:

The dvd will be recorded at the 02 so ******* you better deliver :lessons:

Not like the torono fans in the fft dvd :mhmnod:

According to some fans, their seats were improved/moved because "camera crew were going to block their view from they were", so they're probably recording the 3 nights since a camera crew is not needed when it comes to the Soundboard screens.

I'm going on 25th! So exciteeeed :pumped:

I already received my tickets in July because i wrote to Ticketmaster that I'm not from the UK (me and my friend will travel 1.500 km just to see Britney lol :forkit:). So, since I received my tickets I'm kinda wondering if everything is ok with them cuz they look ... well, plain. No Britney picture on them, no Piece of me Tour logo ... nothing. Just basic info about the costs, dates, seats etc. Is that how the tickets look? Can someone send me a private message and show me how their tickets look? 

Archived