The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m currently traveling to London almost there, I’m kinda hyped but at the same time I feel like I’m not as excited as I was expecting. I think it might be because I still can’t comprehend I’m seing her tonight after being a fan for 20 years. Hopefully when I get to the venue the excitement will come. 

Oh my god my first time seeing the Queen is tonight :wontcry:

im VIP in block 102 if anyone else is? Going with my boyfriend because my friends wouldnt go with me :kyliecry: (im female, 22)

we get to go in the Amex VIP lounge so highly likely i’ll be drunk althought not so bad I don’t wanna get thrown out

see you guys there i’ll look out for you!!

11 minutes ago, timito said:

I’m currently traveling to London almost there, I’m kinda hyped but at the same time I feel like I’m not as excited as I was expecting. I think it might be because I still can’t comprehend I’m seing her tonight after being a fan for 20 years. Hopefully when I get to the venue the excitement will come. 

This is how I feel tbh hope the excitement will kick in when we’re there :kyliecry:

30 minutes ago, ukfan said:

It won't kick in till your at the venue and fans are there , and the build up before the show...it's like Christmas, you look forward for it for so long that the day becomes a little over hyped .. this is my first concert and I won't be proper excited till I'm in the car blaring her tunes...have a couple drinks beforehand and your be buzzing like the rest of us!

Drinking never helps me. I will be hyped up only by the energy there :D 

15 minutes ago, danvonerich said:

Anyone know where there will be an after party after ? I’m going to soho probably but would love to go out with more britney fans, I’m with my friend mel:hiii: 

There’s a theme night at a club tommorow in Islington I think? 

I'm going to the last show in London, on the 26th, and I don't know why, but I feel really weird. Like...ever since the concert was announced I've been so excited and now that it's arrived I just feel....nothing. Is that normal? ugh I really wanna have fun and I am still excited I'm just....idk:brityawning:

1 minute ago, fintan said:

I'm going to the last show in London, on the 26th, and I don't know why, but I feel really weird. Like...ever since the concert was announced I've been so excited and now that it's arrived I just feel....nothing. Is that normal? ugh I really wanna have fun and I am still excited I'm just....idk:brityawning:

Totally normal i guess as i feel the same! 

Archived