The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

You guys, I've had an AMAZING night! In the beginning my body was shaking when she got on stage! She's just so precious, such a STAR !

I would say, don't listen to any of those negative comments about the show, it really kills your vibe, because in reality it's not that bad AT ALL !

I mean, she's not the same as we all know, she doesn't dance as she used to in her early twenties.... I wish we have on this tour the fire ring and wings for "Everytime" and other stuff they didn't take for this show, because the show would really be perfect. However, I loved it sooo MUCH! She's A LIVING LEGEND!

She had Britishney accent and she even let "Freakshow" victim kiss her on a cheek, her energy was great and she looked stunning! Can't wait to be back on Sunday for another one.

Took lots of videos and photos,but most photos got blurry as I didn't know how to work my damn camera, but here's few. Some more I'll post it later, gotta get some sleep know.

P.S. Check my fan insta: @britn3y_fan_page uploaded few vids here.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bm4ZQZqBXD2/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link&igshid=b63hj0zga9y7

IMG_0115.jpg
IMG_0129.jpg
IMG_0133.jpg
IMG_0182.jpg
IMG_0219.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0203.jpg
IMG_0258.jpg
IMG_0282.jpg

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Content Curators

Everyone left saying the show was unbelievable and amazing. Personally, I think the show was even more entertaining in Vegas because of the props, and some choreography was better suited for smaller audience.

But, I'm so happy I got to see her tonight. Just hearing her say something was amazing. She did a bit of crowd interaction too.

31 minutes ago, Invitation said:

Everyone left saying the show was unbelievable and amazing. Personally, I think the show was even more entertaining in Vegas because of the props, and some choreography was better suited for smaller audience.

But, I'm so happy I got to see her tonight. Just hearing her say something was amazing. She did a bit of crowd interaction too.

Don’t you have a M&G if I remember correctly ? 

3 hours ago, really really cool guy said:

20090824_NYC-101.jpg

I hate when fans make the "some things never change" comparissons (because they're really bad and make currentney look bad) but I think this one could be great :mhmnod:

Well that’s exactly what I first thought of when I saw that new outfit. I’m liking it!

2 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Love her energy but I can’t understand why the excessive walking  :ohi: Like

go behind go in front and then behind again to finish in front again, who knows? No sense to me  :raven:

so true, its like, she needs a choreographer, not even a god one just a choreographer to fix that nonsense walking from A to point B , to A again to B to A to B. :gloria:

But oh well..she's amazing anyway.

4 hours ago, timito said:

Yeah I remember I was at some concert and I saw someone had one and said to myself that’s a good idea. So I bought one and it was the best decision  ever! I was just thinking for tomorrow tho I know I will be close but I might feel I want to use them again but then I don’t want to make Britney nervious if by any chance she sees me with it :D 

That’s what I did for Return of the Spice Girls tour, because I was in the nosebleeds. It’s so cool and surreal to see someone you’re used to just on tv screens up close in the flesh. It reminds you that they’re a real human and not just an alien product, and makes the concept of being in the same room as them that much cooler. 

:brityes::brityes:

6 hours ago, JP9101 said:

Love her energy but I can’t understand why the excessive walking  :ohi: Like

go behind go in front and then behind again to finish in front again, who knows? No sense to me  :raven:

but :akii:anyway good energy horrible choreo 

I was thinking the same :mcorangu: queen of stepping back and forth 

3 hours ago, AlottaWarmHeart said:

BRITISHNEY

NOT ONLY YOU AND ME

3 more years of POM? :hideous:

Archived