The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: London, Night 1

Guest ukfan

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

honestly the show will be amazing, i saw her in Manchester yesterday and she was on fire!

yesterday they stuck to times very well! Pitbull started around 7.30pm and Britney came a couple minutes after 9!

to those asking about tickets, mine was plain, but I bought a VIP package and as part of the merchandise you get a limited edition ticket (which looks so cool) when you go to VIP check in, it's more of a souvenir.

18 hours ago, ukfan said:

Message me so I can contact you, I haven't been on exhale in a while so don't know how to message people..if you want my number I would actually give it you for one night just so we can chat Britney before the show :)

Don't worry haha! I've been out all day so just catching up with exhale now! I'll PM you my number :) 

EDIT: Maybe check your settings because it says you can't receive messages! And I don't want to put my number on here. 

18 hours ago, ukfan said:

I feel oddly ***** aha!!! Il probably be there for 5 but I'll be getting 'in the zone' by 6 ..you male or female lol?? 

I just watched femme fatale tour now listening to bj then glory next..I'm getting in the spirit! :)

I'm a girl haha! I've been relistening to her albums too! Forgot how good Toy Soldier was :crying2: 

4 hours ago, BabyBabyBay said:

Will be there on the 24th - I'll be Block 408...I think

I imagine the show will start at around 9ish

There's loads of bars and restaurants in the dome - we'll defo be lurking about in one of them, gonna try and not get too sloshed like I did in Vegas or Brighton!

I'm in block 412 lol, so not far from me!! I'm gonna try too not to drink too much. My parents are taking me out for dinner beforehand and I'll have a cocktail (or two) then.

13 hours ago, Isla. said:

I'm in block 412 lol, so not far from me!! I'm gonna try too not to drink too much. My parents are taking me out for dinner beforehand and I'll have a cocktail (or two) then.

Yaaaas!

If I see a drunk hoe staggering about, I'll give her a bottle of water in the hope that it's you!

Hi guys,

I'm super excited to attend this show on Friday.

We (my friend and I) are flying from the south of France to see Britney at the O2. (I bought tickets before she added shows in Paris, anyway London is a nice city to spend the weekend :hiii:)

I've got a bunch of questions for those who are attending too. Do you guys know if

- we are allowed to enter the 02 arena with a backpack? (I remember in France for Bruno Mars show, I had to hide mine under bushes bc it wasnt allowed :umomg:)

- we can use camera (beside iphones) like canon gsx7 type ?

- there is an "official" (or not) after party planned somewhere ? :werk:

If you are interested in meeting us before the show (we are in block 109), do not hesitate to send me DM :selenerz:

I'm 27, from France, it's my first time at the 02 arena, hope it's better than Paris accord hotel ^^

:riri:

Hi! I've been to the O2 to see JT last month.

Basically there are shops upstairs after you enter to the arena which you can access easily from the stairs in your section/block, and there are also shops that sell food and drinks downstairs in the "standing" section, next to the toilets.

Food is basically pizza and burgers and rather expensive though (like 18 £ for a burger and fries and a drink).

I love the place though. The best part is that it is much more organized and feels more secure than other arenas I've been to, also because there is no "general standing" plan in this show there will be less madness.

Saw the merch prices from the Manchester date and they’re pretty pricey. Tshirts are £30, the Work ***** caps are £35 and that denim jacket was £125. Looks like I’ll only be able to afford one item. 

Also guys I recommend buying merch from the little stalls inside just outside the seats rather than the merch shop next to the entrance of the O2. When I went to see Paramore in January the queue for the shop was really long and this was a few hours before the show started. 

3 hours ago, your.heaven said:

Hi! I've been to the O2 to see JT last month.

Basically there are shops upstairs after you enter to the arena which you can access easily from the stairs in your section/block, and there are also shops that sell food and drinks downstairs in the "standing" section, next to the toilets.

Food is basically pizza and burgers and rather expensive though (like 18 £ for a burger and fries and a drink).

I love the place though. The best part is that it is much more organized and feels more secure than other arenas I've been to, also because there is no "general standing" plan in this show there will be less madness.

Why would you eat there when the O2 has loads of restaurants? It has a 3 floor Nandos for starters :mcorangu:

6 hours ago, Lilian-frenchguy said:

Hi guys,

I'm super excited to attend this show on Friday.

We (my friend and I) are flying from the south of France to see Britney at the O2. (I bought tickets before she added shows in Paris, anyway London is a nice city to spend the weekend :hiii:)

I've got a bunch of questions for those who are attending too. Do you guys know if

- we are allowed to enter the 02 arena with a backpack? (I remember in France for Bruno Mars show, I had to hide mine under bushes bc it wasnt allowed :umomg:)

- we can use camera (beside iphones) like canon gsx7 type ?

- there is an "official" (or not) after party planned somewhere ? :werk:

If you are interested in meeting us before the show (we are in block 109), do not hesitate to send me DM :selenerz:

I'm 27, from France, it's my first time at the 02 arena, hope it's better than Paris accord hotel ^^

:riri:

You’re not allowed backpacks or cameras in the O2. Not sure if an afterparty is planned.

I know it sounds dumb, but I've seen lots of exhalers on here going to the 24th and 25th shows in London, and I'm going to the 26th. Bit worried I'll be stuck in an arena full of locals. Anyone else going? Let's get HYPEEEEEE. Also apparently she's filming a DVD that day so...

Archived