OMG Is This The New Britney Track?! Mysterious Song Pops Up In Pepsi Ad Featuring Britney

Freakshow__

The first part doesn’t sound like Britney but the tonight part does. 

53 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Is this the dumbest fan base ever? No wonder y’all have meltdowns .. this is obviously just music to represent britney 

Most of us don’t expect new music. But Is it  dumb to think a song that is sung in Britney’s style and is shown with her picture ....isn’t Britney :whatitellu:

BJ vibes. 

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't get why  people say it doesn't sound like her (even though it probably is not, but who knows) while this doesn't sound like her singing style on the Baby one more time - In the Zone, it's similar to Circus, Femme Fatale, and Glory. 

I mean why would they put a Britney sound alike on a Britney Pepsi can, why don't they just use her old Pepsi songs if that's the case 

48 minutes ago, mmmpatti said:

Well, we'll probably find out soon because if you look at the can, there is a Spotify logo on it.

I scanned the spotify playlist code from this pic and it gave me this playlist from spotify (esta es la música del nuevo mineio) which i guess means music of 2000s and that playlist has few britney songs (oops, MP, OP, lucky, stronger, IAS4U toxic, POM, womanizer, GM) 38689585_10155663728817304_4300801364826

11 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

This is Whitney Ann Jordan singing :tifflmao:

listen to track number 12. Tougher Than That https://www.universalproductionmusic.com/en-row/discover/albums/14468/Girls-On-Top-2

It's her :tifflmao:

34 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

https://instaud.io/2Aev

:checkit:I filtered the vocals because the BG music was so loud. Here it is.

11 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

I scanned the spotify playlist code from this pic and it gave me this playlist from spotify (esta es la música del nuevo mineio) which i guess means music of 2000s and that playlist has few britney songs (oops, MP, OP, lucky, stronger, IAS4U toxic, POM, womanizer, GM) 38689585_10155663728817304_4300801364826

CSI is so f**king shook ... well done girls

In other news, Pepsi must be desperate. I don't know what's worse: a Britney-wannabe track when they show her can, or a Michael Jackson wannabe when they show his (It's 24K By Bruno Mars playing on the background, btw) :cackling:

Archived