OMG Is This The New Britney Track?! Mysterious Song Pops Up In Pepsi Ad Featuring Britney

Freakshow__

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys, I think is fake.. when the Britney part start, you can hear in the background "AUDIOJUNGLE", that's a watermark... so.. :whatitellu:

For those who don't know what AudioJungle is:  AudioJungle is part of Envato Market. At AudioJungle you can buy and sell royalty-free music and sound effects that are completely Podsafe for just a few dollars, which includes a Buyer Fee. The site is home to a bustling community of audio composers and producers. 

Just to give you all an example: https://audiojungle.net/item/inspiring-technology/19969007?s_rank=0

The only thing makes me doubt about it, is the fact this is not a fake "Pepsi" account.. so, what's the truth? :mj:

14 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Guys, I think is fake.. when the Britney part start, you can hear in the background "AUDIOJUNGLE", that's a watermark... so.. :whatitellu:

For those who don't know what AudioJungle is:  AudioJungle is part of Envato Market. At AudioJungle you can buy and sell royalty-free music and sound effects that are completely Podsafe for just a few dollars, which includes a Buyer Fee. The site is home to a bustling community of audio composers and producers. 

Just to give you all an example: https://audiojungle.net/item/inspiring-technology/19969007?s_rank=0

The only thing makes me doubt about it, is the fact this is not a fake "Pepsi" account.. so, what's the truth? :mj:

giphy.gif

34 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

Either I hope this is a promo track or she will do like another Joy of Pepsi and we get this jingle with it. 

If she has another promo track and another commercial is totally obvious that she’s doing the super bowl next year. She already had that promo pic back from the New York POM shows. 

Something may be coming. 

59 minutes ago, Luminous said:

Resultado de imagen para shot my heart gif

Archived