OMG Is This The New Britney Track?! Mysterious Song Pops Up In Pepsi Ad Featuring Britney

Freakshow__

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Spearsfan said:

It sounds like Britney to me but I’m always gonna doubt now because of bj. Lord. 

It sounds like the type of pop rock that Britney needs though. 

omg, Britney Jean, I like it so much :makeitrain:  
I think this sounds more like just a song from an ad, how do they call them? jingles? like I don't even think there's a full song, just a few verses. Doesn't sound bad, just too basic and too 2002-ish to be real. But I'd take anything before that Pitbull song. 

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, Britney Jean, I like it so much :makeitrain:  
I think this sounds more like just a song from an ad, how do they call them? jingles? like I don't even think there's a full song, just a few verses. Doesn't sound bad, just too basic and too 2002-ish to be real. But I'd take anything before that Pitbull song. 

I actually love the sound of it. Honestly I’ll take another Britney album. That’s my fav album and she ain’t going to do well either way. 

They could just release a promo track. Like I don’t understand why they can’t release new music here and there. 

We tolerated Pom disaster for five years. If you ask me we deserve every song she ever recorded just for that reason 

5 minutes ago, Spearsfan said:

I actually love the sound of it. Honestly I’ll take another Britney album. That’s my fav album and she ain’t going to do well either way. 

They could just release a promo track. Like I don’t understand why they can’t release new music here and there. 

We tolerated Pom disaster for five years. If you ask me we deserve every song she ever recorded just for that reason 

They could've easily released a Glory 2.0 last year :mhm:

1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

They could've easily released a Glory 2.0 last year :mhm:

I mean I sort of want them to go hard for b10. I know they won’t but I can dream. I wish they would have released promo tracks. 

Larry was all for it when he thought it would slay without much help. 

Archived