Britney Has Removed Slumber Party And Touch Of My Hand From The Show

BradysGirl18

14 hours ago, generation glory said:

Remember that blind item rumor that the true reason the original Make Me Ooh video was scrapped was because she hooked up with that video dude Austin or whatever his name is, who blabbed his mouth?? She got mad or embarrassed about it then didn’t want the original MMO video released. What if that is just one of the real reasons why that video got scrapped. :kidcries:

Think about it. My Prerogative features her ex-husband KFed. Criminal features her ex-fiancé Jason Trawick. Has she performed Criminal since FF tour in 2011? I know she’s never performed My Prerogative live. It’s only a matter of time until she and Sam split up. Just judging by this pattern alone, if..errm... when she and Sam DO break up she’ll likely not perform Slumber Party again LOL!

I seriously doubt the original MM video was scrapped bc she wasn’t comfortable with the fact that she (maybe) hooked up with a trashy malnourished looking back up dancer. :nicki2:

The most probable reason why it got scrapped was bc the sponsors (Eos and Orange Theory) weren’t happy with the way their products were being displayed in the music video directed by David (specifically Orange Theory seeing a television with their commercial displayed on the screen being projected out of window and electrocuting a man to death). :disappointed:

That and a combination of creative differences between David and Britney (and her team). I don’t think they appreciated or saw the “avant-garde” take on Britney’s “trashy” image. That’s why the whole music video took place in some random suburban house, what better setting to encapsulate the “I’m a mom now” persona Britney is dead set on making sure everyone knows now. Inside the house we see her writhing around with an all male team of back up dancers (obviously gay or “effeminate” looking men aka a majority of her fanbase). The whole scene of her throwing the TV out of the window is probably sending the message of “**** sponsorships” and electrocuting the man swimming in the pool is probably an FU to her blind britard fans :checkit: that are responsible for stunting her creativity. Even her in a cage by the pool is probably symbolizing her in a c-ship. :nopingout:

Thats just my take on the whole original scrapped MM mv. I feel once G-Easy got involved, **** just really hit the fan and David wanted a camera angle of him f**king her for even more shock value.:surething:

David LaChapelle is a visual artist and he loves f**king around with symbolism (he also loves to shock tf out of people and make them talk). The fact that he came out of retirement to direct this music video really shows how invested he truly was when directing MM (and the Glory album booklet). He’s a visual artist that goes way out of his way to put lots up subliminal and symbolic messages in his work and I think that’s what he tried to do when directing MM while also trying to interpret Britney’s “brand” through his eyes while being as “edgy” as possible. :weusay:

Ofc Britney and her team thought “it didn’t work” and thought it was stupid from the very beginning. They wouldn’t know what art/creativity is even if it hit them in the head. :tiffcackle:

While that’s just my personal interpretation on the scrapped video and I’m most likely wrong, I seriously doubt it was scrapped bc Britney was ashamed she ****** around w some rando backup dancer and risked a whole entire era going straight to **** all bc of her insecurities. Like come on y’all. :akii: She’s obviously clueless when it comes to a lot of crap but I doubt she and her team ultimately scrapped the whole (million dollar+) music video bc she couldn’t bare the thought of seeing that trashy back up dancer anymore.:mcorangu:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
38 minutes ago, Daria said:

I seriously doubt the original MM video was scrapped bc she wasn’t comfortable with the fact that she (maybe) hooked up with a trashy malnourished looking back up dancer. :nicki2:

The most probable reason why it got scrapped was bc the sponsors (Eos and Orange Theory) weren’t happy with the way their products were being displayed in the music video directed by David (specifically Orange Theory seeing a television with their commercial displayed on the screen being projected out of window and electrocuting a man to death). :disappointed:

That and a combination of creative differences between David and Britney (and her team). I don’t think they appreciated or saw the “avant-garde” take on Britney’s “trashy” image. That’s why the whole music video took place in some random suburban house, what better setting to encapsulate the “I’m a mom now” persona Britney is dead set on making sure everyone knows now. Inside the house we see her writhing around with an all male team of back up dancers (obviously gay or “effeminate” looking men aka a majority of her fanbase). The whole scene of her throwing the TV out of the window is probably sending the message of “**** sponsorships” and electrocuting the man swimming in the pool is probably an FU to her blind britard fans :checkit: that are responsible for stunting her creativity. Even her in a cage by the pool is probably symbolizing her in a c-ship. :nopingout:

Thats just my take on the whole original scrapped MM mv. I feel once G-Easy got involved, **** just really hit the fan and David wanted a camera angle of him f**king her for even more shock value.:surething:

David LaChapelle is a visual artist and he loves f**king around with symbolism (he also loves to shock tf out of people and make them talk). The fact that he came out of retirement to direct this music video really shows how invested he truly was when directing MM (and the Glory album booklet). He’s a visual artist that goes way out of his way to put lots up subliminal and symbolic messages in his work and I think that’s what he tried to do when directing MM while also trying to interpret Britney’s “brand” through his eyes while being as “edgy” as possible. :weusay:

Ofc Britney and her team thought “it didn’t work” and thought it was stupid from the very beginning. They wouldn’t know what art/creativity is even if it hit them in the head. :tiffcackle:

While that’s just my personal interpretation on the scrapped video and I’m most likely wrong, I seriously doubt it was scrapped bc Britney was ashamed she ****** around w some rando backup dancer and risked a whole entire era going straight to **** all bc of her insecurities. Like come on y’all. :akii: She’s obviously clueless when it comes to a lot of crap but I doubt she and her team ultimately scrapped the whole (million dollar+) music video bc she couldn’t bare the thought of seeing that trashy back up dancer anymore.:mcorangu:

That’s really interesting, you might be on to something there!

1 minute ago, thebestsamuel said:

So everyone is now paying the same price for a show minus two performances? What a joke! Her and her team are so frustrating 

Get ready for Biblical shade from Britney :bwink:... There was something about Jesus paying workers same amount even tho they didn't work same number of hours:paper:

1 hour ago, Daria said:

giphy.gif

no1curr

1 hour ago, Daria said:

my exact thoughts about the scrapped music video. 

Britney's image is all about being ****. The problem were the sponsored brands 100% but they didn't want to blame the brands in public so they said it didnt work BLAH. 

Touch of my hand was one of the show's highlights when it was first added in 2016. But since Chase Benz left the show she removed the backflip and some little parts of the dancebreak and it looked kinda empty to me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ls1N2-EtQbw

This first video is from the second leg of the POM 2.0 show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V3wQTX0LrOk

This one is from the Berlin show.

I've never joined the meltdowns about the tour. I'm ok with the current show and I actually enjoy some parts (I LOVE clumsy and its performance). But regarding TOMH I'm totally fine with it being axed. IDK why she axed Slumber Party though and I don't really care (My favourite part of the show was ILRNR and it was already scrapped since the begining of the tour).

1 hour ago, thebestsamuel said:

So everyone is now paying the same price for a show minus two performances? What a joke! Her and her team are so frustrating 

he should replace those 2 performances with singles she's never performed or hasn't in a while

she could bring back I Wanna Go...but without the mirrors :jackk:, and 3 with the imaginary pole

3 hours ago, Daria said:

I completely dig this entire explanation, apart from two things...

I doubt it was Britney who wanted to scrap the video. Her and Larry live for controversy.

If anything, it was likely the sponsors or Papa Spears. We know from FTR and IABJ that he's definitely on set for the filming of her music videos, and he does give his creative input, whether he's asked for it or not.

At 11:30 ... "Womanizer, Womanizer..."

Archived