Britney Has Removed Slumber Party And Touch Of My Hand From The Show

BradysGirl18

The whole show should be removed, and a fresher one developed for an international tour, then something else for the new residency. She's an icon, it shouldn't be this impossible. Other artists have a much more complex show for just 2 weekends at Coachella. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Koda100 said:

The whole show should be removed, and a fresher one developed for an international tour, then something else for the new residency. She's an icon, it shouldn't be this impossible. Other artists have a much more complex show for just 2 weekends at Coachella. 

Other acts actually care about their image and they fight with their team/label/sponsor/venues to get the best spectacle they can deliver.

Britney on the other hand... well...

:xfactorlook:

On 8/11/2018 at 8:49 AM, reecejwilson said:

Can anyone think as to why the songs were cut out?

I’m thinking that Britney didn’t really enjoy performing them

Touch of my hand wasn’t even a single and slumber party is a huge flop - both slow the show down for anyone that isn’t a huge fan especially since it’s marketed as a greatest hits show 

I know clumsy and change your mind aren’t singles but at least they are upbeat and from glory 

Archived