Britney Has Removed Slumber Party And Touch Of My Hand From The Show

BradysGirl18

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

She didn't! She's so rude, disrespectful and unprofessional! She doesn't deserve our f**king money!

2 hours ago, thebestsamuel said:

So everyone is now paying the same price for a show minus two performances? What a joke! Her and her team are so frustrating 

:ririshade2:

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Daria said:

I seriously doubt the original MM video was scrapped bc she wasn’t comfortable with the fact that she (maybe) hooked up with a trashy malnourished looking back up dancer. :nicki2:

The most probable reason why it got scrapped was bc the sponsors (Eos and Orange Theory) weren’t happy with the way their products were being displayed in the music video directed by David (specifically Orange Theory seeing a television with their commercial displayed on the screen being projected out of window and electrocuting a man to death). :disappointed:

That and a combination of creative differences between David and Britney (and her team). I don’t think they appreciated or saw the “avant-garde” take on Britney’s “trashy” image. That’s why the whole music video took place in some random suburban house, what better setting to encapsulate the “I’m a mom now” persona Britney is dead set on making sure everyone knows now. Inside the house we see her writhing around with an all male team of back up dancers (obviously gay or “effeminate” looking men aka a majority of her fanbase). The whole scene of her throwing the TV out of the window is probably sending the message of “**** sponsorships” and electrocuting the man swimming in the pool is probably an FU to her blind britard fans :checkit: that are responsible for stunting her creativity. Even her in a cage by the pool is probably symbolizing her in a c-ship. :nopingout:

Thats just my take on the whole original scrapped MM mv. I feel once G-Easy got involved, **** just really hit the fan and David wanted a camera angle of him f**king her for even more shock value.:surething:

David LaChapelle is a visual artist and he loves f**king around with symbolism (he also loves to shock tf out of people and make them talk). The fact that he came out of retirement to direct this music video really shows how invested he truly was when directing MM (and the Glory album booklet). He’s a visual artist that goes way out of his way to put lots up subliminal and symbolic messages in his work and I think that’s what he tried to do when directing MM while also trying to interpret Britney’s “brand” through his eyes while being as “edgy” as possible. :weusay:

Ofc Britney and her team thought “it didn’t work” and thought it was stupid from the very beginning. They wouldn’t know what art/creativity is even if it hit them in the head. :tiffcackle:

While that’s just my personal interpretation on the scrapped video and I’m most likely wrong, I seriously doubt it was scrapped bc Britney was ashamed she ****** around w some rando backup dancer and risked a whole entire era going straight to **** all bc of her insecurities. Like come on y’all. :akii: She’s obviously clueless when it comes to a lot of crap but I doubt she and her team ultimately scrapped the whole (million dollar+) music video bc she couldn’t bare the thought of seeing that trashy back up dancer anymore.:mcorangu:

I do agree with you on every possible reason you listed: the sponsors, LaChapelle conflict, team, etc. And I also think there is some to truth the rumor about the Britney-Austin hookup & fall out. In my original response I said what if that (rumor) is just one of the reasons why the video was scrapped. I didn’t say it’s the only reason. I don’t think it is.

In my opinion MMO was most likely scrapped due to ALL of the reasons above that we’ve listed. I don’t think the hook up was the main reason why, but I tend to think it was a factor even if it was a small one. 

She should just cancel all of POM and do that Janet - All Night choreo she did on her IG a few weeks ago, on loop, for two hours. Was the sharpest, best-performed dancing Britney has displayed in probably 7-ish years. 

Just do that over and over, Brit.

29 minutes ago, jennyj said:

CLICKBAIT.... 

She still DOES perform Slaymber Party and Touch of My Slay Hands.... only on 2 shows she didn't... not sure why... but she performed it in Berlin again... so I'm sure there was reasoning behind those 2 dates.

Her European Tour began in Brighton, Berlin was the second concert and they were the only dates with Slumber and Touch, during the next ones these songs were scrapped.

1 minute ago, Dark.Knight said:

two of her numbers or 2 for her numbers? I'm confused :orangu: 

numbers with her :umok: 

2 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

Britney should just give her the headset, she clearly doesn't use it :jackk:

I bet She would try to wear it on her thigh :kesha: 

Archived