Britney Has Removed Slumber Party And Touch Of My Hand From The Show

BradysGirl18

She cut Slumber Party because it reminds her of Sam and she cut Touch of my hand because she knows that gonna be her life for a bit now :tifflmao:

She kept Boys because she is gonna start looking for some new ones. 

I bet they are still together but the video curse is real. 

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, whoisit said:

i find that very weak of an artist to let an ex play a part if a song gets played or not especially if the song is really good.

I agree with you. But then I also don't think Britney has a very unhealthy way of dealing with things; I feel like with all she's been through she's just too numb to feel certain things to a point to where she wants to deal with it or face it. It seems like there are so many underlying things going on to explain why things the way they are and why she is the way she is. Her go-to response is just to "let it go" and run away from it rather than facing it; it's probably the easiest for. her But with all of that emotion built up inside and no way of releasing it, it can definitely effect one's daily way of living because they're constantly holding on to those feelings and probably always second guessing themselves and not being able to "breathe" or feel relaxed.

29 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Remember that blind item rumor that the true reason the original Make Me Ooh video was scrapped was because she hooked up with that video dude Austin or whatever his name is, who blabbed his mouth?? She got mad or embarrassed about it then didn’t want the original MMO video released. What if that is just one of the real reasons why that video got scrapped. :kidcries:

Think about it. My Prerogative features her ex-husband KFed. Criminal features her ex-fiancé Jason Trawick. Has she performed Criminal since FF tour in 2011? I know she’s never performed My Prerogative live. It’s only a matter of time until she and Sam split up. Just judging by this pattern alone, if..errm... when she and Sam DO break up she’ll likely not perform Slumber Party again LOL!

That's an interesting theory (and first I've heard of that being the reason the Make Me video was scrapped?)

Also she never performed Criminal.

39 minutes ago, whoisit said:

i find that very weak of an artist to let an ex play a part if a song gets played or not especially if the song is really good.

this. Madonna would never do this. Instead she would nail it live to proof she can't be torn apart. That's one if the reasons I love Madonna and I wish Britney had this kind of artistry and professionality...

24 minutes ago, Isla. said:

That's an interesting theory (and first I've heard of that being the reason the Make Me video was scrapped?)

Also she never performed Criminal.

Right. Sorry. I confused criminal with HATLM. The MMO scrapping blind item was already talked about. Here’s a recap: https://blindgossip.com/step-down/

Aug. 17, 2016- This superstar is single and she’s been feeling herself lately.

Boys, unfortunately, have always been a blind spot. On a recent project, a 19 year old dancer caught her eye. So she went for it. They hooked up. Which was great. Until he told everyone – the crew, the other dancers.

When she found out she was mortified. She freaked. Mega drama. She couldn’t look at him anymore. She didn’t want to see his face again, ever. Insisted on drastic changes so that he would no longer have the privilege of being associated with her and she would no longer have to be reminded of him. That’s not the official reason, of course. Creative differences are always the official reason. But, behind the scenes, from people who were there, this is what everyone is talking about.

Clue 1. Boys ;) 

Clue 2. They pic used. Jenna Dewan. She & Justin Timberlake being a thing after Britney and JT split up.

Was Austin 19 at the time? I don’t remember. If this is plausibly true she then repeats herself in getting involved with another video guy. Sam. 

On topic I don’t mind SP & TOMH getting removed from the set list regardless of the reason why.

3 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Right. Sorry. I confused criminal with HATLM. The MMO scrapping blind item was already talked about. Here’s a recap: https://blindgossip.com/step-down/

Aug. 17, 2016- This superstar is single and she’s been feeling herself lately.

Boys, unfortunately, have always been a blind spot. On a recent project, a 19 year old dancer caught her eye. So she went for it. They hooked up. Which was great. Until he told everyone – the crew, the other dancers.

When she found out she was mortified. She freaked. Mega drama. She couldn’t look at him anymore. She didn’t want to see his face again, ever. Insisted on drastic changes so that he would no longer have the privilege of being associated with her and she would no longer have to be reminded of him. That’s not the official reason, of course. Creative differences are always the official reason. But, behind the scenes, from people who were there, this is what everyone is talking about.

Clue 1. Boys ;) 

Clue 2. Jenna Dewan and Justin Timberlake being a thing after her and JT split up.

Was Austin 19 at the time? I don’t remember. If this is plausibly true she then repeats herself in getting involved with another video guy. Sam. 

On topic I don’t mind SP & TOMH getting removed from the set list regardless of the reason why.

Oh no wait I do remember this now lol. Can't believe he was 19.

57 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Think about it. My Prerogative features her ex-husband KFed. Criminal features her ex-fiancé Jason Trawick. Has she performed Criminal since FF tour in 2011? I know she’s never performed My Prerogative live. It’s only a matter of time until she and Sam split up. Just judging by this pattern alone, if..errm... when she and Sam DO break up she’ll likely not perform Slumber Party again LOL!

I think her laziness is more believable, she didn't want to create new performance for 4th single

and she was on her break when MP was released and then conservatorship....it would be weird to perform this song

1 hour ago, generation glory said:

Remember that blind item rumor that the true reason the original Make Me Ooh video was scrapped was because she hooked up with that video dude Austin or whatever his name is, who blabbed his mouth?? She got mad or embarrassed about it then didn’t want the original MMO video released. What if that is just one of the real reasons why that video got scrapped. :kidcries:

wait she never performed Criminal???

edit: seen the next post:ohdear: oops

2 hours ago, generation glory said:

This makes total sense. Moral of he story - Britney's inability to not fall in love with her dancers means we're going to keep being deprived of some good songs of hers :(

3 hours ago, whoisit said:

It happens all the time though, sadly. I've said this here before (actually pre-Sam, I think, lmao), but a guy named Riki Rachtman (he used to be the host of a show on MTV called Headbanger's Ball) once said, "The stupidest thing an artist can do is put their girlfriends or wives in their music videos. 'Cause when you break up-- and you will!-- the ex is STILL gonna be there, and you're gonna have to see them every time you look back on it." He meant rockstars, but its the same thing. And he was right.

I was just hoping with SP this wouldn't be the case, since they met on the shoot of the video rather than having already been dating beforehand. Man..... :imok:

3 hours ago, HeavenOnExhale said:

Omg this actually makes sense no wonder why she doesn't perform those songs. At least we got quite a few decent performances from Slumber Party. But its gonna get the Sometimes treatment now.

I wish Boys went in the Sometimes bin.

she should have hooked up with Pharrell or Mike Myers 

5 hours ago, It'sSamB!tch said:

this. Madonna would never do this. Instead she would nail it live to proof she can't be torn apart. That's one if the reasons I love Madonna and I wish Britney had this kind of artistry and professionality...

Actually, Madonna didn’t perform True Blue for years because of Sean Penn (so we think) and when he came back into her life during the Rebel Heart tour, it made a comeback to being performed live.  Could be a coincidence, but....

Wtf?! Why did she cut two songs in the middle of a tour? Dancebreaks first, then the outfits, then the props, then the stage, now whole songs? I'm going on the 15 in Antwerp, why the **** did I pay for a shorter show? 

Britney, **** you!

And I'm really convinced she cut out those songs for f**king Sam!

7 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Wtf?! Why did she cut two songs in the middle of a tour? Dancebreaks first, then the outfits, then the props, then the stage, now whole songs? I'm going on the 15 in Antwerp, why the **** did I pay for a shorter show?

Same here ! Do we know if she did perform the songs yesterday in Sweden ?

Archived