Britney Has Removed Slumber Party And Touch Of My Hand From The Show

BradysGirl18

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how pathetic to cut a song because your (we don't know if it is true) ex might be on the screen if that is such a mayor issue why not using another video instead. it is her latest single and it should be in her show.

if the ex thing is true it shows that she is really weak.

Tbh TOMH really lost its magic when’s Chase left POM.  She’s worked with him for so long (every era since Circus) and she clearly has chemistry with him dancing by her side.  When he left they took out the back hand spring and that was the big “moment” of that performance.  She hasn’t seemed as into that one since he left.   “Slumber Party” was a good performance (when she nailed all the choreography), so it’s a shame that they cut that (one of my fav songs too).

As for everyone calling the Missy Mix a waste and something that needs to be cut...that segment isn’t really about Britney...hence the reason she doesn’t do a whole lot during it.  That’s the moment in the show where she lets the dancers shine and have some solo stuff...all of her tours have had a moment where she gives the dancers the spotlight...so it would be kind of shitty of her to cut that part out.

2 minutes ago, Ringleader34 said:

Kind of like she cut He about to lose me and Burning Up from FFT and added nothing in its place?  This is nothing new.  Disappointing, yes, but nothing new.

Lol I was already pissed about that.... don't remind me :wontcry: 

4 minutes ago, whoisit said:

how pathetic to cut a song because your (we don't know if it is true) ex might be on the screen if that is such a mayor issue why not using another video instead. it is her latest single and it should be in her show.

if the ex thing is true it shows that she is really weak.

Remember that blind item rumor that the true reason the original Make Me Ooh video was scrapped was because she hooked up with that video dude Austin or whatever his name is, who blabbed his mouth?? She got mad or embarrassed about it then didn’t want the original MMO video released. What if that is just one of the real reasons why that video got scrapped. :kidcries:

Think about it. My Prerogative features her ex-husband KFed. Criminal features her ex-fiancé Jason Trawick. Has she performed Criminal since FF tour in 2011? I know she’s never performed My Prerogative live. It’s only a matter of time until she and Sam split up. Just judging by this pattern alone, if..errm... when she and Sam DO break up she’ll likely not perform Slumber Party again LOL!

1 minute ago, generation glory said:

Remember that blind item rumor that the true reason the original Make Me Ooh video was scrapped was because she hooked up with that video dude Austin or whatever his name is, who blabbed his mouth?? She got mad or embarrassed about it then didn’t want the original MMO video released. What if that is just one of the real reasons why that video got scrapped. :kidcries:

Think about it. My Prerogative features her ex-husband KFed. Criminal features her ex-fiancé Jason Trawick. Has she performed Criminal since FF tour in 2011? I know she’s never performed My Prerogative live. It’s only a matter of time until she and Sam split up. Just judging by this pattern alone, if..errm... when she and Sam DO break up she’ll likely not perform Slumber Party again LOL!

i find that very weak of an artist to let an ex play a part if a song gets played or not especially if the song is really good.

7 minutes ago, generation glory said:

Omg this actually makes sense no wonder why she doesn't perform those songs. At least we got quite a few decent performances from Slumber Party. But its gonna get the Sometimes treatment now.

I wish Boys went in the Sometimes bin.

Archived