Britney Has Removed Slumber Party And Touch Of My Hand From The Show

BradysGirl18

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

What if she broke up with Sam? 

omg... At first I thought your comment was just silly, but it could totally be possible ad it could explain her latest lack of concentration.
Not trying to justifying her, but Oslo and Smukfest were her worst ones (in Europe). Berlin wasn't this bad.

Maybe they really broke up and she didn't want to see Sam's face on the back screen while performing...
That could even explain the unfollow/follow thing on IG and he or her not posting anything sweet to each other anymore...
I'd be so sorry for her!

And that they didn't want to find a new way lo connect TOMH to the show, so they cut it off as well... :tiffanynod:

39 minutes ago, sibode said:

omg... At first I thought your comment was just silly, but it could totally be possible ad it could explain her latest lack of concentration.
Not trying to justifying her, but Oslo and Smukfest were her worst ones (in Europe). Berlin wasn't this bad.

Maybe they really broke up and she didn't want to see Sam's face on the back screen while performing...
That could even explain the unfollow/follow thing on IG and he or her not posting anything sweet to each other anymore...
I'd be so sorry for her!

And that they didn't want to find a new way lo connect TOMH to the show, so they cut it off as well... :tiffanynod:

She could still perform TOMH though like before SP's existence unless there's a reason for her not performing it either. Who knows?:whatitellu:

Archived