The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

Es siempre lo mismo. Ya sabemos eso, ¿no traes nada nuevo? Todo por el simple hecho de que estás emocionado, se te olvida que el espectaculo es horrible. Por Dios, no quiero imaginar presentaciones que se ven INCREÍBLES en instagram, ¿cómo será ver en vivo a Beyoncé, Pink, Lady Gaga? Si de por sí, por internet es estupendo, supongo que en vivo será MEJOR. :umok:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NiceSpears said:

This!!! 100% !!!!

It was brilliant, and I can also say after seeing the previous tours this one was definitely my favorite. And the interaction and talking with the crowd! Have not witnessed that live by her before. Truly fun and beautiful.

After reading so much bullshit and hate here on Exhale for years which ruined so much fun, and to finally seeing the show and this Britney... blown away! IT WAS f**king AMAZING. f**king stupid trolls on here.

Thank you Britney for an amazing show!!! And for that energy. And thank you for being you and for still being around. That means everything :kiss:

Any videos talking to the crowd?

10 minutes ago, NacionalMX said:

Es siempre lo mismo. Ya sabemos eso, ¿no traes nada nuevo? Todo por el simple hecho de que estás emocionado, se te olvida que el espectaculo es horrible. Por Dios, no quiero imaginar presentaciones que se ven INCREÍBLES en instagram, ¿cómo será ver en vivo a Beyoncé, Pink, Lady Gaga? Si de por sí, por internet es estupendo, supongo que en vivo será MEJOR. :umok:

pues sí trajo algo nuevo, nunca en estos cinco años de residencia he visto un video donde Britney ponga a competir el lado izquierdo del público con el lado derecho a ver quién grita más. Quiero ver video de eso :tiffhair:

Nunca he visto videos de Pink o Gaga, más que los pizotones de Beyoncé, pero tampoco he estado nunca en sus conciertos así que no puedo decir nada (quizá irónicamente esos shows que se ven tan bien en Instagram, en realidad no son tan geniales en persona :blol: ) pero el punto es que POM a pesar de todas sus fallas, y todas las cosas que podrían mejorarse, y ser tan chafa para el estándar de Britney Spears, o así existan un millón de shows "mejores" que éste por otros artistas, no deja de ser un show disfrutable por el público que asiste, y es la razón por la que sigue y sigue vendiendo, y seguirá haciéndolo los años que lo expriman.

8 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

pues sí trajo algo nuevo, nunca en estos cinco años de residencia he visto un video donde Britney ponga a competir el lado izquierdo del público con el lado derecho a ver quién grita más. Quiero ver video de eso :tiffhair:

Nunca he visto videos de Pink o Gaga, más que los pizotones de Beyoncé, pero tampoco he estado nunca en sus conciertos así que no puedo decir nada (quizá irónicamente esos shows que se ven tan bien en Instagram, en realidad no son tan geniales en persona :blol: ) pero el punto es que POM a pesar de todas sus fallas, y todas las cosas que podrían mejorarse, y ser tan chafa para el estándar de Britney Spears, o así existan un millón de shows "mejores" que éste por otros artistas, no deja de ser un show disfrutable por el público que asiste, y es la razón por la que sigue y sigue vendiendo, y seguirá haciéndolo los años que lo expriman.

Yo creo que sigue vendiendo por el simple hecho de ser "Britney Spears", quiero decir, su nombre aún todavía tiene poder, y de eso no hay duda. Añadiendo que, hace años que ella no visita Europa para dar un concierto (Sin contar Apple Music), por eso la gente se interesa en ella. Y creo que ya he visto ese vídeo de lo de la audiencia, me parece que también lo hizo durante su tour en Asia, ¿no es así? Espero que le siga yendo bien, si se le aplaude todo lo que hace, y se le justifica todo lo que ha pasado, pero estoy seguro de que sino mejora, las cosas irán cambiando para ella, y su equipo, sin embargo, si siguen con la misma fórmula de no visitar un continente por tantos años, pueden llevar una mierda de show, y las cosas seguirán funcionando, todo por el simple hecho de que los fans están sedientos a verla. 

Edit: También hay malas reseñas.

https://www.morgenpost.de/berlin/article215027387/Britney-Spears-und-das-Konzert-ohne-Gesang.html 

33 minutes ago, NacionalMX said:

If you despise it so much, why do you bother going into these threads? Let people enjoy the show and share their excitement. If you’ve seen the show in real life and you don’t like it, that’s fine, but don’t kill other peoples joy. It’s not cute.

as you said " I was just in awe of seeing Britney for the first time!"

you were excited to see her so you could not focus on details much.

the thing is that when you watch beyonce's concert videos on instagram or youtube, you still feel entertained and love her performances. but when it comes to britney, you only enjoy it when you see her live. so its the exicement of seeing your idol live that you feel. it does not change the fact that she sucks big time as a performer now and the POM is a cheap show.

23 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

the thing is that when you watch beyonce's concert videos on instagram or youtube, you still feel entertained and love her performances. but when it comes to britney, you only enjoy it when you see her live. so its the exicement of seeing your idol live that you feel. it does not change the fact that she sucks big time as a performer now and the POM is a cheap show.

It’s a good show if you have grown up with Britney. The nostalgia really gets into you. Yes it’s not better than Beyonce, there is no  lie in that, but it was a decent show.

It really IS annoying as all **** to be a member of this forum these days.  I rarely check anymore.

I get it, we are 5 years into the same show...they’ve seriously watered the show down for the tour, the costumes have gotten sloppier, they cut choreography...Britney ***** with her hair too much, etc.  Let it go.  Y’all act like you’re gonna get something brand new with each new tour date, rather than the same old POM show.  Which is delusional AF.

Not sure why we need a new thread for every disappointment...I don’t love how they’ve translated POM into a tour...it looks very amateur-ish compared to the Vegas show...but I’d take 2018 Britney ANY DAY over Femme Fatale or 2013-2014 Britney...

The tour will end soon...and that will mark the final end of POM.  Then we can look forward to  new residency, with new routines, new costumes, new everything...and hopefully a new album to accompany it.

30 minutes ago, 3Pney said:

False. Beyoncé’s tour looks dumb af on YouTube.

9 minutes ago, G-unit said:

It really IS annoying as all **** to be a member of this forum these days.  I rarely check anymore.

I get it, we are 5 years into the same show...they’ve seriously watered the show down for the tour, the costumes have gotten sloppier, they cut choreography...Britney ***** with her hair too much, etc.  Let it go.  Y’all act like you’re gonna get something brand new with each new tour date, rather than the same old POM show.  Which is delusional AF.

Not sure why we need a new thread for every disappointment...I don’t love how they’ve translated POM into a tour...it looks very amateur-ish compared to the Vegas show...but I’d take 2018 Britney ANY DAY over Femme Fatale or 2013-2014 Britney...

The tour will end soon...and that will mark the final end of POM.  Then we can look forward to  new residency, with new routines, new costumes, new everything...and hopefully a new album to accompany it.

IDK. :nopingout:

If Britney’s team only considers all the blind loyalty and praise the britards are constantly screeching about and see the tickets are selling, it’ll most likely probably be POM 3.0 along with BJ 2.0 (Myah Marie included).

Bookmark me. :queenflopga:

Archived