The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, mauureee said:

It's not that easy to just stop following her or admiring her as you try to say. Trust me, I love her since BOMT came out, I've been with her since then no matter what....but seriously since the first time I saw her live wich was the FFT, I was dissapointed...that show was no good and her image here after the show was even worse because of it....

So watching her doing the same thing over and over, just because she doesnt care about being a better performer or because she thinks she has nothing left to prove is SAD. She needs a wake up call. She needs to stop if she doesnt want to do this anymore, take time, rest, think, enjoy her sons, have a baby girl or whatever she wants to do!  ...and then if she truly wants to do this with passion, come back for real. Cause now she is showing no interest in being here or being a popstar. The image given is her team trying to milk her thanks to her past legacy from 1998 to 2004 when she was ON TOP. 

"She needs a wake up call" lol! That's all you say, maybe you are the one who needs a wake up call if you can't see the truth, she will never be like her prime, the problem is y''all don't accept her how she is now, y'all mad about everything: her stylism, her face, her hair, her surgeries, her performances, her instagram lol! If you can't accept that, just find other idol or keep watching old performances of her, but this forum is full of hate and  some comments are really disgusting. Now downvote me again

1 minute ago, IDKBT said:

"She needs a wake up call" lol! That's all you say, maybe you are the one who needs a wake up call if you can't see the truth, she will never be like her prime, the problem is y''all don't accept her how she is now, y'all mad about everything: her stylism, her face, her hair, her surgeries, her performances, her instagram lol! If you can't accept that, just find other idol or keep watching old performances of her, but this forum is full of hate and  some comments are really disgusting

One thing is asking for Primeney but another thing is asking for energy during her performances. Even the most simple choreos could look better if she puts some effort and energy into them. That's why the POM choreos looked better during Mermaidney and the beginning of POM 2.0. They were the same choreos but looked better because she was into them with some energy.

7 minutes ago, IDKBT said:

"She needs a wake up call" lol! That's all you say, maybe you are the one who needs a wake up call if you can't see the truth, she will never be like her prime, the problem is y''all don't accept her how she is now, y'all mad about everything: her stylism, her face, her hair, her surgeries, her performances, her instagram lol! If you can't accept that, just find other idol or keep watching old performances of her, but this forum is full of hate and  some comments are really disgusting. Now downvote me again

Yes, I'm not a fan of this Britney....but I know she can do better, like in her ig she shows a lot of gymnastics even real choreographies where she shows she can still dance....but then what she delivers to us in her shows is another thing....So I want her to show that passion in her art not just in her instagram account. She wont be in her prime again, thats for sure but she can do so much better than what she is doing now. I will always support her and love her, but I wont be deluded and blind saying she is amazing when she is not. 

6 minutes ago, IDKBT said:

:perfclap:

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

And if people offer constructive criticism, don’t come for it. :akii:

what constructive criticism

3 minutes ago, Goku said:

She refused to even look at them in the face.

”after this meet you’re dead here in Oslo to me”

”she doesn’t talk to you, she doesn’t what to be there”

”she was rigid and forced, I asked a hug and her reaction was like I asked to have one of her boys”

”everyone was so disappointed (30 people done in 5 minutes”

Proofs? Don't believe everything you read, there's LOT of good experiences meeting Britney, anyway what do you expect? you only have some seconds to take a picture and say goodbye lol

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

She refused to even look at them in the face.

”after this meet you’re dead here in Oslo to me”

”she doesn’t talk to you, she doesn’t what to be there”

”she was rigid and forced, I asked a hug and her reaction was like I asked to have one of her boys”

”everyone was so disappointed (30 people done in 5 minutes”

Sounds horrendous :yeahsure: I'm inclined to believe this as it's been multiple people now having the same kind of experience, plus the whole petition fiasco (I know that wasn't about Britney herself but it all adds up). She sounds like she absolutely detests the M&Gs now, time to give them up. Except she won't of course.

21 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

Its fine to criticize Britney but you all just say THE EXACT SAME THING IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD that's not productive and won't accomplish anything

If you really cared about “productive” feedback and comments that won’t “accomplish” anything you should be quoting the Britards who blindly support anything and everything Britney and her flop team put out.

Their empty blind feedback honestly does waaay more harm to Britney’s brand than fedup fan’s feedback and that’s the true tea. :checkit:

I’ve literally read comments on here that say “Britney would never do that she is incapable of any bad thoughts” to “I’d pay to see Britney **** on stage” like what the actual ****. :tiffcackle:

Oh but fans who express their disappointment in Britney’s brand and her show in multiple threads are somehow not “productive” and don’t “accomplish” anything. Ok. :tiffcackle:

If she and her sad excuse of a team finally have a wake up call and B10 is an exceptional era with a great album, viduals, tour/residency it’s going to be bc of all “unproductive” feedback all the fedup fans made loud and clear through here/instagram/Twitter/Facebook/YouTube etc NOT because of the britards that actually believe Britney is having “fun” on stage rn and is “slaaaaying” with this POS show. Highly unlikely though. Nothing is going to change as long as the britards are the majority and emptying their wallets while blinding supporting literally anything she her flop team put out. :weusay:

• Super Mods
9 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

:perfclap:

what constructive criticism

“A star of Britney’s magnitude should have a professional hair and makeup person on hand for all performances, her outfits should be custom styled, she shouldn’t perform with vocals that are now 20 years old (or verging on it), she should actually routinely practice her choreographies, etc.”

There’s more out there that people express one way or another. :tiffanynod: I just find it frustrating that people accept the watered down and cheap presentation her team gives us. I don’t think people are advocating for “a return to Primeney,” but can there at least be some basic standards? :cackling:

Look, both sides can be irritating as ****, but it's not going to change unless something changes. 

And if we have another Glory type of era where things look really promising in the beginning, nearly everyone will be positive and dragging any naysayers. And when the era starts to slack off again, this will start all over, with less people around because more fans will have done exactly what you wanted and left.

This is Exhale:

7xlA.gif

I'm the kid(s) desperately trying to pull the dirt bike out of the way. The dirt bike represents my stan card.

2 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

Idk, while I am disappointed with her work ethic recently, y'all can't just be a bunch of ******** either. I'm just as frusturated as you guys are and I'm not saying things like this:

You guys need to really chill the **** out 

You're also ignoring the downvotes, the fact that people in this forum asked that user what the hell their problem was, and also reported it enough to have him banned, though.

2 minutes ago, Inuyasha said:

Idk, while I am disappointed with her work ethic recently, y'all can't just be a bunch of ******** either. I'm just as frusturated as you guys are and I'm not saying things like this:

You guys need to really chill the **** out 

ONE lowlife said that and they were banned I think (?) 

I and many other members commented on it after saying how vile and disgusting they were for saying such a thing.

That's an extreme example, if you read most of the 'negative' threads people are pretty concerned about her.

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

“A star of Britney’s magnitude should have a professional hair and makeup person on hand for all performances, her outfits should be custom styled, she shouldn’t perform with vocals that are now 20 years old (or verging on it), she should actually routinely practice her choreographies, etc.”

There’s more out there that people express one way or another. :tiffanynod: I just find it frustrating that people accept the watered down and cheap presentation her team gives us. I don’t think people are advocating for “a return to Primeney,” but can there at least be some basic standards?

This is perfect if this is what the comments were I would have no problem but this is not what I see most of the time

Archived