The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

...why many people are suddenly disappointed in Britney's performing skills. Saying she does not have the fire in her eyes etc. I'm not saying they're wrong, I just cannot understand.

I get the disappointment in the extra cheap show. I get the disappointment in the new choreographies. I get the ponytail drama. But about Britney, in the recent dates she's actually performing better than in 2017. Not like 2015 but better than last year.

All of the hand shaking etc is not new at all. Have you guys been sleeping throughout 2017? You should have unstanned earlier.

Also, who has been a fan for a bit longer has gone through tougher times. Britney in 2011 did really seem dead inside on stage. That was the definition of no fire. Today it is definitely a better time to be a fan (as long as we're talking about performing skills).

Also, she's serving some looks in some of the videos I'm watching that are amazing. She's looking stunning these days. And I believe the costumes also are better than most of those from last year.

I just don't get why she's disappointing so many people right now :lollipop:

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jamiea1112 said:

Gutted about Slumber Party. Don’t hate... but I’m ready to leave TOMH behind. Bye girl. :mcwave:

Her hair is down more during this show! :hugs:

She’s starting crowds chants on the left and right!! Is it sad I’m struggling for breathe at the thought :pumped:

Overall- I’d say you guys had an amazing show! I’m legit going to ask her in my meet and greet at Glasgow to do that crowd chant! :janet:

I will actually scream if Britney chants “here we, here we, here we f**king go!” 

Archived