The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tbh Break The Ice is the only song she's been consistency slaying for this tour and I think she's done better than this. She has a lot of energy here but it's all twitching and not really in time with the rest of her dancers. She needs to learn that she doesn't need to fill every gap with a weird movement, and if she does want to dance throughout a whole song then actually get some new choreography that gives her something to do rather than flailing her arms and knee bending.

4 hours ago, Alex_1991 said:

I can’t believe she scrapped Tomh and Slumber. I can’t f**king believe it. We reached an all time low. I don’t f**king know what to expect at my show in antwerp. Will she cut bomt too? I just cannot at how f**king disrespectful she is toward us fans. She doesn’t deserve our devotion and love!

Wow, I didn't realize she cut it off:mcorangu: I really enjoy Slumber Party, so that kind of sucks. But honestly I still enjoyed my show! Hope you do too:qtbrit:

7 hours ago, Hakureborn said:

Just got back from the show! was amazing!! loved every minute. I have been to the Onyx Hotel tour, Circus and FF.

This was by far my favorite! I didn't notice any tics and she didn't mess with her hair too much either and it wasn't in a ponytail all the time. which everyone here seem to obsess about. Britney was so alive! You could tell she loved being there. She talked a lot to the audience compared to the latest shows. The costumes surprised me in person , was not fan from all the videoes I've seen, but in person they are so sparkly and looked really good. And WOW how pretty britney is now. She looks way better now than any of the other concerts I've been too. I had a meet and greet at FF so I've seen her upclose and she looks so good now.

The freakshow guy was creepy AF , and you could tell britney didn't like him, she mouthed to her dancer that she was scared, when the segment was over, which was very understandable.The stadium was packed, everyone sang along and it was great.

I have a ton of videos on snapchat , add me if u want to see (heaxhs)'

I loved the whole ecxperience and feel stupid for reading  and believing all the hate here on exhale. 

Glad you had fun. Is it true they removed SP and TOMH? :wontcry:

Gutted about Slumber Party. Don’t hate... but I’m ready to leave TOMH behind. Bye girl. :mcwave:

Her hair is down more during this show! :hugs:

She’s starting crowds chants on the left and right!! Is it sad I’m struggling for breathe at the thought :pumped:

Overall- I’d say you guys had an amazing show! I’m legit going to ask her in my meet and greet at Glasgow to do that crowd chant! :janet:

Archived