The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

2 minutes ago, fucknfurter said:
1 minute ago, HairFlipQueen said:

ONE lowlife said that and they were banned I think (?) 

I and many other members commented on it after saying how vile and disgusting they were for saying such a thing.

That's an extreme example, if you read most of the 'negative' threads people are pretty concerned about her.

I'm the kid(s) desperately trying to pull the dirt bike out of the way. The dirt bike represents my stan card.

You're also ignoring the downvotes, the fact that people in this forum asked that user what the hell their problem was, and also reported it enough to have him banned, though.

I get that, but I'm using that as an example of how bad some people can get on here

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can’t believe she scrapped Tomh and Slumber. I can’t f**king believe it. We reached an all time low. I don’t f**king know what to expect at my show in antwerp. Will she cut bomt too? I just cannot at how f**king disrespectful she is toward us fans. She doesn’t deserve our devotion and love!

20 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

ONE lowlife said that and they were banned I think (?) 

I and many other members commented on it after saying how vile and disgusting they were for saying such a thing.

That's an extreme example, if you read most of the 'negative' threads people are pretty concerned about her.

Omg I remember that post... disgusting... :badthoughts: some people are so obsessed with her they’d rather she died... That one user should log out forever... 

4 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

I can’t believe she scrapped Tomh and Slumber. I can’t f**king believe it. We reached an all time low. I don’t f**king know what to expect at my show in antwerp. Will she cut bomt too? I just cannot at how f**king disrespectful she is toward us fans. She doesn’t deserve our devotion and love!

We don’t know why she cut it out, and I’m for sure that it wasn’t cut out to purposely disappoint fans ?

37 minutes ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Sounds horrendous :yeahsure: I'm inclined to believe this as it's been multiple people now having the same kind of experience, plus the whole petition fiasco (I know that wasn't about Britney herself but it all adds up). She sounds like she absolutely detests HER FANS now, time to give them up. Except she won't of course.

Fixed :)

Okay, so I've been one of those people who has been dissapointed with Britney lately. The spasm moves, being out of sync, bad makeup and costumes. I was really worried I wasn't gonna enjoy my show. But after seeing her live in Oslo. I'm shook:tear:Honestly it's different from seeing it on instagram. Yes she does the spasm move and touch her hair, but I didn't think of it. I was just in awe of seeing Britney for the first time! I was so happy and everything went by sooooo quick!! Before seeing the show I hated when she performed IUSA, Circus and Crazy, but in real life I didn't mind it at all. Which I was so suprised by! There is so much happening that it's hard to process everything. You don't notice every detail. When you see it as a whole it's actually really good. I'm not gonna deny that there is stuff she could improve like her outfits, stop touching her hair and doing the spasm move, but she really does put on a show. It's really hard to explain, but I really appreciated the show.

Also I've seen people complaining about her not interacting with the crowd, but she actually has a few words to say. After break the ice she was talking about how we were doing, and that we had to wait in this hot room for 3 hours. Also she made the left side of audience and the right side compete about who was yelling the highest. It was actually really nice! And before the show pitbull had some really nice words to say about Britney: That it was an honor to tour with her. To tour with someone who had a really bad downfall (2007), but managed to pick herself up. He said he was inspired by it and it was inspiring to hear him say that.

I will upload photos here soon! So far you can see them on my instagram story: lars_ingar

20 minutes ago, Alex_1991 said:

Anche tu... chiedi un po' troppo no? È stanca... Sarò anch'io ad Anversa... spero in un miracolo divino. Non poteva togliere Circus? Mi crea ulcere. 

Archived