The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 minutes ago, IDKBT said:

If someone don't like her, just don't follow her and ignore everything about her, there's no need to talk so bad about someone who used to be your "idol". That's my opinion 

that follows the equal delusional trend as leaving your kids at a boarding school cause you can't handle it.

what her team and Britney herself deserves are exactly just that and even worse, Britney is actually very lucky that the media isn't trolling or joking about her shows. even when she forgets her own celeb guests or where she is at the moment for a minimum example. And for fans that spend A LOT on their expenses to see her... that is NOT humble, that is NOT integrity. just raw business right in front of our eyes, and sum still keep mentioning the 10 years ago meltdown we had in her past. which is the very main reason why we are having all this bullshit for almost a decade now. you guys...  :heresthetea:

Just got back from the show! was amazing!! loved every minute. I have been to the Onyx Hotel tour, Circus and FF.

This was by far my favorite! I didn't notice any tics and she didn't mess with her hair too much either and it wasn't in a ponytail all the time. which everyone here seem to obsess about. Britney was so alive! You could tell she loved being there. She talked a lot to the audience compared to the latest shows. The costumes surprised me in person , was not fan from all the videoes I've seen, but in person they are so sparkly and looked really good. And WOW how pretty britney is now. She looks way better now than any of the other concerts I've been too. I had a meet and greet at FF so I've seen her upclose and she looks so good now.

The freakshow guy was creepy AF , and you could tell britney didn't like him, she mouthed to her dancer that she was scared, when the segment was over, which was very understandable.The stadium was packed, everyone sang along and it was great.

I have a ton of videos on snapchat , add me if u want to see (heaxhs)'

I loved the whole ecxperience and feel stupid for reading  and believing all the hate here on exhale. 

It was EVERYTHING!!!! Omg :tiffanycries: 

And she knew where she was for sure, mentioned Oslo several times. This is the Britney concert I’ve attended where she has talked the most! She was truly amazing. And sweet. 

And.. a proper review will follow. But I can finally sign on to the side where people say that the videos of POM doesn’t do any justice. Not at all since it’s actually a great, brilliant show. And the fans loved it! 

1 minute ago, Hakureborn said:

Just got back from the show! was amazing!! loved every minute. I have been to the Onyx Hotel tour, Circus and FF.

This was by far my favorite! I didn't notice any tics and she didn't mess with her hair too much either and it wasn't in a ponytail all the time. which everyone here seem to obsess about. Britney was so alive! You could tell she loved being there. She talked a lot to the audience compared to the latest shows. The costumes surprised me in person , was not fan from all the videoes I've seen, but in person they are so sparkly and looked really good. And WOW how pretty britney is now. She looks way better now than any of the other concerts I've been too. I had a meet and greet at FF so I've seen her upclose and she looks so good now.

The freakshow guy was creepy AF , and you could tell britney didn't like him, she mouthed to her dancer that she was scared, when the segment was over, which was very understandable.The stadium was packed, everyone sang along and it was great.

I loved the whole ecxperience and feel stupid for reading  and believing all the hate here on exhale. 

1 minute ago, NiceSpears said:

It was EVERYTHING!!!! Omg :tiffanycries: 

And she knew where she was for sure, mentioned Oslo several times. This is the Britney concert I’ve attended where she has talked the most! She was truly amazing. And sweet. 

And.. a proper review will follow. But I can finally sign on to the side where people say that the videos of POM doesn’t do any justice. Not at all since it’s actually a great, brilliant show. And the fans loved it! 

I'm glad you guys had fun :) 

1 minute ago, Hakureborn said:

This!!! 100% !!!!

It was brilliant, and I can also say after seeing the previous tours this one was definitely my favorite. And the interaction and talking with the crowd! Have not witnessed that live by her before. Truly fun and beautiful.

After reading so much bullshit and hate here on Exhale for years which ruined so much fun, and to finally seeing the show and this Britney... blown away! IT WAS f**king AMAZING. f**king stupid trolls on here.

Thank you Britney for an amazing show!!! And for that energy. And thank you for being you and for still being around. That means everything :kiss:

Personally I love britney always will. People need to realize the GP doesnt over anlayze britney like exhale does. 

Britney is fine, I love her and she has fun on stage that's all i care about.   I always enjoy seeing her performing at big events like VMAS, bbmas, new years eve, iheart. etc.   I've never seen britney live ever and I'm 25.  it would be a dream too.  I've always followed her since I was 7.  

So POM would be amazing to me unfortunately I cannot afford to see her :tiffanycries: like ever

It's not that easy to just stop following her or admiring her as you try to say. Trust me, I love her since BOMT came out, I've been with her since then no matter what....but seriously since the first time I saw her live wich was the FFT, I was dissapointed...that show was no good and her image here after the show was even worse because of it....

So watching her doing the same thing over and over, just because she doesnt care about being a better performer or because she thinks she has nothing left to prove is SAD. She needs a wake up call. She needs to stop if she doesnt want to do this anymore, take time, rest, think, enjoy her sons, have a baby girl or whatever she wants to do!  ...and then if she truly wants to do this with passion, come back for real. Cause now she is showing no interest in being here or being a popstar. The image given is her team trying to milk her thanks to her past legacy from 1998 to 2004 when she was ON TOP. 

Archived