The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many of you complain on Britney, and when those of us who are actually fans of hers defend her you want to call us delusional or stupid. Well f#@k u b!tches. Seriously. You arent fans, just A bunch of damn trolls with an internet connection... quit tearing us REAL fans down for supporting Queen B, clearly you stopped being a fan at some point, and thats YOUR problem. Im probably gonna get a lot of thumbs down, but idgaf. I will always defend Britney, as she has personally never let me down. I cherish every show ive been to see, and plan on seeing her many more times. Every album slays IMO... let people f#@king be happy. Take a stool softener. A lot of y'all are full of ****.

3 hours ago, whoisit said:

So besides horrible meet and greets she now also cutted 2 songs and still gets her full payment for shitty shows. when is that riot coming instead of the continuous babying of her?

Wait what's the latest excuse they came up with to protect her? Oh yeah, they don't want negativity around her. Now if you're working and your boss gives you a deadline for anything, you reply  "I don't want this negativity in my life". Let's see how that works for us who don't get millions for being embarrassing on stage :akii:

29 minutes ago, Xroyal88 said:

Too many of you complain on Britney, and when those of us who are actually fans of hers defend her you want to call us delusional or stupid. Well f#@k u b!tches. Seriously. You arent fans, just A bunch of damn trolls with an internet connection... quit tearing us REAL fans down for supporting Queen B, clearly you stopped being a fan at some point, and thats YOUR problem. Im probably gonna get a lot of thumbs down, but idgaf. I will always defend Britney, as she has personally never let me down. I cherish every show ive been to see, and plan on seeing her many more times. Every album slays IMO... let people f#@king be happy. Take a stool softener. A lot of y'all are full of ****.

hit me really hard

giphy.gif

why can't they make this show more smooth without all this runnings of Britney from 1 place onstage to another. i do realize ppl needs to see her from different angles but maybe they could invent smth like in fft 3 then she would stand on a platform and would go to another zone. this runnings must be exhausting no wonder she only gives 50% of the choreo cause she's going to be too tired and can't make to the end of the show. and really there is too many songs they need to cut some. because they r just mess and really u can hear them everyday sitting at home like oops stronger all this old stuff. they only including them for the fans because that is old school Britney. but fans also can be tired from the same songs she has on her shows for years especially old ones.

1 hour ago, zenden78 said:

why can't they make this show more smooth without all this runnings of Britney from 1 place onstage to another. i do realize ppl needs to see her from different angles but maybe they could invent smth like in fft 3 then she would stand on a platform and would go to another zone. this runnings must be exhausting no wonder she only gives 50% of the choreo cause she's going to be too tired and can't make to the end of the show. and really there is too many songs they need to cut some. because they r just mess and really u can hear them everyday sitting at home like oops stronger all this old stuff. they only including them for the fans because that is old school Britney. but fans also can be tired from the same songs she has on her shows for years especially old ones.

Because she actually counts on all that running from place to place 

10 minutes ago, hellokittybish6 said:

who's VG?

Norwegian tabloid. Dagbladet also gave it 1.

But **** them, they are pissed because they couldn't take pictures and had already decided to protest against her.

Everyone knew they would give them 1 no matter what.

I was there last night and IT WAS THE BEST SHOW EVER! DEAD.

2 minutes ago, really really cool guy said:

She looked pissed last night and actually did better. She almost didn't touch her hair, made goofy faces (which is good) and her dancing looked a lot better:

She also left the stage earlier in gimmer more:

What if she read all the bad comments and got angry about them? :disappointed:

We could only pray for as much! <3 

Okay if yall do not like short stories, you should just leeeave right now! 

Bilderesultat for britney spears gif
After being a fan for 11 years, I finally saw Britney live in Oslo yesterday. She has always dropped Norway when she comes to Europe, but finally she chose to come here after thousands of years.
Me and my friend (who by the way is not a fan, she just wanted to see Britney live out of curiosity) got Golden Circle tickets and got there ten minutes before the doors opened. We placed ourselves right in front of the catwalk. After a while, Pitbull came up on stage. He was OK, but it was clear that everyone was waiting for Britney (the place was almost empty when he came to the stage ...)
When Britney came on stage and opened with Work ***** ..... I have no words. She slayed the choreo and was really feeling herself. Just being in her presence was completely crazy. I might have to mention that I have gone from being a stan to becoming a fan in the last 4 years. I have been a critical fan who believes she can do so much better in all categories: her dancing, choreo, promo, attitude, everything. But I knew I had to grab the chance to see her live and I knew I was going to have a blast. And I was right! The show was very entertaining, Britney danced A LOT (much more than people give her credit for) and the cheap outfits actually looked amazing live. They sparkled and she looked so pretty.
I lost my breath every time Britney went down the catwalk and was RIGHT IN FRONT OF  US. Pictures do not do her justice yall. She looks absolutely gorgeous. Her face and body is just WOW! In fact, the first  thing my friend said when we came out was '' she looked so beautiful! ''.

The only criticism I have is that she did not talk more to the audience. I also felt that the show was missing a ballad so she could have sat down and had an intimate moment with us especially since the show is full of big hits. The edited videos and some of the visual  stuff was very bad, that's something her team could have done a lot better. After the concert, I asked my friend about her honest opinion and she replied "The show was good, but I have two comments. Firstly, it was VERY clear that she had done this a million times before and that she was just going through the movements, which I thought was sad. It was also a moment when she looked in the audience and she did not even look at us. She looked almost unsure as if she was just staring out in nothing. I said that I understood and I agreed. There was a moment when she was right in front of us, and I stared at her in the hope that she would look down at us, but she just stared at the audience like a deer caught in a headlight.

BUT: the show was very entertaining! If you're a fan and is doubting if you're going to go or not because you've read negative comments: DO NOT PAY ATTENTION TO IT. BUY A TICKET AND GO! You are going to enjoy yourself. Being in Britney's presence is something that can not be described.... and singing/dancing to all her hits is just lots of fun. I'll have to admit that a lot of my excitement came from the simple fact that I was in the same room as her (lol), but I'd go into argument with anyone who says that the show is bad. That is why I can't figure out why my country gave her 1 out of 5 stars. They completely slammed her, but I guess it's become a cool thing to hate on Britney?

I'll stop with my short story now and go back to repeating all my clips of last night, xoxo

Bilderesultat for britney spears gif

6 minutes ago, Sparks said:

That is why I can't figure out why my country gave her 1 out of 5 stars. They completely slammed her, but I guess it's become a cool thing to hate on Britney?

Allegedly She didn't allow press to take pictures, no free passes for journalists maybe, so they smeared her :nyheadache: who knows, glad U had blast :clap:

Archived