The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

God, you and all the delusional Brit fans are so annoying and can never understand why we all of sudden feel this way all at the same time. I am a huge fan of hers since the beginning, I’ve supported her through everything. 

All y’all do is make excuses when we have seen her do better... just 2 years ago! She CHOSE to extend POM and she had a 6 month break to relax and get ready for the tour. There is NO EXCUSE anywhere for her pitiful performances. NEVER in Britney’s career... not even during the FFT has she performed this badly. She truly looks like she is rushing through the whole show because she cannot wait to get off the stage. It is sad to see.

You choose to only look at positive reviews because a majority of people who have been to the show have criticized it and been vocal about their disappointment.

All he said was if your so unhappy why stay and ruin everything for everyone else

58 minutes ago, Daria said:

No. :riri:

:tiffcackle:

Go blindly support Britney in one of those echo chamber FB groups that are heavily moderated and ban anyone that gives any (even constructive) criticism. :akii:

Its fine to criticize Britney but you all just say THE EXACT SAME THING IN EVERY SINGLE THREAD that's not productive and won't accomplish anything

1 hour ago, Stifler's Mom said:

that follows the equal delusional trend as leaving your kids at a boarding school cause you can't handle it.

what her team and Britney herself deserves are exactly just that and even worse, Britney is actually very lucky that the media isn't trolling or joking about her shows. even when she forgets her own celeb guests or where she is at the moment for a minimum example. And for fans that spend A LOT on their expenses to see her... that is NOT humble, that is NOT integrity. just raw business right in front of our eyes, and sum still keep mentioning the 10 years ago meltdown we had in her past. which is the very main reason why we are having all this bullshit for almost a decade now. you guys...  :heresthetea:

It’s really insulting when you think about it. They don’t even see her as a human capable of taking any criticism. They treat her like some catatonic vegetable that’s on the verge of a another public meltdown if she were to read anything that wasn’t praise. :cackling:

Like *******. Even her most blind loyal fans don’t take her serious enough to think she’s capable of reading “hate” from her fans. :heresthetea:

Like how is that not any different from ACTAUL haters who say “is she still bald?” “didn’t she shave her head?” “she can’t sing or dance” “music is dead bc of Britney” :umok:

FYI you can generally tell when someone is being “negative” and just a flat out hater by their criticism. Most haters constantly bring up the head shaving incident as a sick joke and say she was never talented and can’t comprehend how she got this far.:notfeelinit:

Fans fed up with her brand’s current state know she’s talented and are frustrated with the quality she and her team are putting out. Huge difference. 

You britards need to stop being so spineless. :akii: If you enjoy the show then good for you I guess. Just whether you know it or not, most fans aren’t, and Britney is a big girl, she doesn’t read this **** and even if she did, I doubt she’d gaf. She’s so over it. Stop defending her like she’s someone sort of hyper sensitive baby that needs to be protected at all cost.

That **** is so f**king degrading. :cackling:

27 minutes ago, NiceSpears said:

This!!! 100% !!!!

It was brilliant, and I can also say after seeing the previous tours this one was definitely my favorite. And the interaction and talking with the crowd! Have not witnessed that live by her before. Truly fun and beautiful.

After reading so much bullshit and hate here on Exhale for years which ruined so much fun, and to finally seeing the show and this Britney... blown away! IT WAS f**king AMAZING. f**king stupid trolls on here.

Thank you Britney for an amazing show!!! And for that energy. And thank you for being you and for still being around. That means everything :kiss:

Is there any need to be so damn rude and call people 'stupid f**king trolls'? Why are you so hostile?

EDIT Just ignore me I feel bad saying that now and don’t want to kill your buzz. I’m honestly glad you had a good time.

6 minutes ago, Toxic.Latin said:

looks like she was AMAZING TONIGHT 

Oh she was!!!!!! She was amazing. And sweet and fun, had lots of energy and she talked a lot through out the show. Which I’ve never witnessed live before at any of the previous tours.

I really can’t get it yet just yet. I was slayed. Thank you thank you thank you Britney for being around still! :badgirl:

So I was there.

the energy was insane. Everyone was screaming and singing along to everything. Packed crowd too, I was literally being pushed (by some hoes) but I went there to dance.

as for Britney herself, she had REALLY good energy compared to rest lf the shows, was fluid, seemed to really enjoy herself and talked a lot more to the crowd. Like she literally had the audience compete for the loudest cheers (my side won ;) )

when the freakshow guy went off, she mouthed «scared/scary» ? that’s out Brit lol

i will say I was very disappointed by the fact that they cut Slumber party and touch of my hand though, was really looking forward to them, would be better off by cutting IUSA.

the crowd was on fire too. Pitbull was a great opener as well.

7/10 for me, really really enjoyable, but the minus parts were What exhale has discussed (lack of singing and great choreo, and costumes)

i will say that many of the costumes in my opinion look better live.

so yea

47 minutes ago, Goku said:

Two my friends are having a meltdown on Facebook because she was rude and cold at the M&G, and the show was horrible.

They are big fans, not casual people.

BuT tHeY kNeW bRiTnEy'S lIkE tHaT sO iT's ThEir FaUlT

ap,550x550,12x12,1,transparent,t.png

Omg drama

Totally unneccesary though. I see you don't like the critism of your idol, but love is unconditional, you know? We love her even when she has downs, but we gotta be here for the ups, too. And we can't just close our eyes once while she's delivering like sh-t, because why should we? She's no god. And that's the deal. So we talk about that, too. But I don't sense hate, just disappointment, because I sure feel like she let us (&herself) down with this tour (also ff). We had higher expectations. Not too high, but 2016 performances' level

Archived