The Official Britney Spears Piece Of Me Tour Thread: Oslo, Norway - August 10

dancewithme

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Xroyal88 said:

You know what Lilian, its been fun. But i really am too busy for you. Im over here accomplishing the goals I have set for myself, and all I see you do is post literally thousands of posts on BH. So while I'm actually doing what I really want to do in life, you can continue to LIVE in Exhell... getting fatter and losing your hair. Bye Lilian #AHaterIsJustAFan #NewMixtapeAndEPComingSoon #StayTuned #IKnowYouWill #LetMeKnowWhenYouSetUpAGoFundMeAccountForYourGenderReassignmentSurgeryAndIWillDonateFiveDollars #BritneyIsStillQueen #BritneySlayedOslo #BritneyEnthusiastSince98 #BritneyArmyIsntDead #IfYouPostAgainAfterThisYoureClearlyObsessed #IWontBeResponding #IWishYouWell #Hashtag ??

The #IWishYouWell hashtag after all those insults....!:umsaywhat:

On 8/11/2018 at 9:28 PM, fabr_argent said:

She's not in the gimme more final since the US leg.  Its just a couple of seconds but its something sadly negative . That ending was fierce. With her.

I think it's due to Clumsy, she may have to dirnk some water backstage before Clumsy starts

I want to take all videos I can get from this show and eventually edit them all together so that we can have the complete show.

Would love to watch it all again! ? There very few videos on youtube so I was wondering if anyone have videos they would like to share with me? Or upload them to youtube?

Would be so awesome to have the complete show! ?

2 hours ago, buffyfan84 said:

Haha! I dont think you`re the only one! When I look at my first video (Work *****) I see that I was quite shook myself! ? lol

YES! I filmed maybe 10 seconds of work ***** and then I had to put my camera down cus I was in shock! You can see some of my video on instagram: lars_ingar

They're on highlighted stories, but the quality turned bad when I posted them! I did a cool slowmotion video of IUSA

6 minutes ago, wut said:

YES! I filmed maybe 10 seconds of work ***** and then I had to put my camera down cus I was in shock! You can see some of my video on instagram: lars_ingar

They're on highlighted stories, but the quality turned bad when I posted them! I did a cool slowmotion video of IUSA

Wow! Your videos are awesome, even if they`re short! Do you think perhaps you could share them with me some day?

And yes, that IUSA slo mo vid was awesome too! Now I wish I`d done that! hah!

Archived