The Masked Singer - Could it be?

LBoggie

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/02/fox-masked-singer/

So, Fox is launching a new reality show/singing competitions where celebrities are completely dressed up/masked and judges and audience members have to guess who the singers are- week by week- until there's only one left standing.  This could be either very, very bad or very genius if Britney were one of the contestants. Especially if she's the contestant that wins the whole thing and everyone will talk about her being able to sing live (and sing really well) and add that feat to her brand again. None of the contestants are going to be revealed, obviously. But do you think if she does it, she'll be easily found out? Maybe this will explain the heavily edited IG posts? Maybe she and Mariah are doing it together (Nick Cannon makes a joke about possibly having married one of the contestants) and that explains Mariah's recent mentioning of Britney?

Idk, I'm just bored and saw this on Twitter and immediately thought of Britney and her IG videos lol.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, LBoggie said:

http://ew.com/tv/2018/08/02/fox-masked-singer/

So, Fox is launching a new reality show/singing competitions where celebrities are completely dressed up/masked and judges and audience members have to guess who the singers are- week by week- until there's only one left standing.  This could be either very, very bad or very genius if Britney were one of the contestants. Especially if she's the contestant that wins the whole thing and everyone will talk about her being able to sing live (and sing really well) and add that feat to her brand again. None of the contestants are going to be revealed, obviously. But do you think if she does it, she'll be easily found out? Maybe this will explain the heavily edited IG posts? Maybe she and Mariah are doing it together (Nick Cannon makes a joke about possibly having married one of the contestants) and that explains Mariah's recent mentioning of Britney?

Idk, I'm just bored and saw this on Twitter and immediately thought of Britney and her IG videos lol.

oh wow, I'm actually going to watch this, looks good but I don't think Brit will be on there :tiffeyeroll:

2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I'm expecting them to bring in actors that can sing, otherwise, how hard could it be? 

yeah actors from random shows, or youtube stars (trisha paytas) etc, but definitely not A-list.   I don't see an a-lister doing this... might as well become a mascot and hand out flyers at a donut shop. 

i dont see mariah doing this, even though Nick is trying to bait ppl into thinking it, but if she did it, that's a new low for her :mcorangu:

Archived