The Masked Singer - Could it be?

LBoggie

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it says "the international sensation comes to fox" so it must be a US reboot of a foreign show, so maybe someone can shed some light for me... do you ever find out who the contestant singing is? and when? like after they get voted off or something?

regardless, i don't think it would be a great idea. britney's voice is too recognizable. and while britney does have a lovely voice that i treasure so much, she would be no match for someone with a "traditional" strong, powerhouse voice like beyonce, etc (in most people's eye's anyway). going on there could really backfire. and anyway, i think she's too big for something like that. seems kind of wack tbh

btw i think the girl singing california dreamin' is rita ora (not totally sure on that one, but it sounds like it could be her and something a star of her caliber would do) and stay with me is john legend (i'm fairly certain of this one). but hey i could be wrong!

8 hours ago, rockNroLL227 said:

it says "the international sensation comes to fox" so it must be a US reboot of a foreign show, so maybe someone can shed some light for me... do you ever find out who the contestant singing is? and when? like after they get voted off or something?

regardless, i don't think it would be a great idea. britney's voice is too recognizable. and while britney does have a lovely voice that i treasure so much, she would be no match for someone with a "traditional" strong, powerhouse voice like beyonce, etc (in most people's eye's anyway). going on there could really backfire. and anyway, i think she's too big for something like that. seems kind of wack tbh

btw i think the girl singing california dreamin' is rita ora (not totally sure on that one, but it sounds like it could be her and something a star of her caliber would do) and stay with me is john legend (i'm fairly certain of this one). but hey i could be wrong!

a Korean / Thai show as far as I know.. I've never watched it so I'm not entirely familiar with the rules 'n' ****..

2 hours ago, Stannedforever said:

I think those singers are some forgotten or flopped ones that hasn't been relevant in years like leona lewis, JoJo, Mya or some boy/girl band members who never got their solo breakthrough. I would be so hyped to see britnry but there's no way she would do that

I would die for jojo on there. Jojo would be huge and was huge but her label killed her. She got rich from that lawsuit though. 

This would be smart and terrible for Britney. Smart because with practice she could sing well and terrible because she couldn’t do this and get away with what she does. 

It's a weekly competition, not one per season.  Meaning each episode is a different competition.

I can totally see Britney doing this!

If it were the whole season, definitely not.  But for one episode hiding behind a mask?  Totally she'd do it.  It would be great exposure for her too to prove she can still sang.. which we all know she can.

(P.S. that first voice was definitely Mary J Blige lol)

Archived