Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

5 minutes ago, Daria said:

That’s honestly sad af, bc as far as I know, those depressing standards only come with a Britney M&G. :cackling:

*pays literally a months worth of rent and bills*

”Please baby Jesus let Britney at least come off like she’s kinda happy to see me and make my 2k M&G worth it” :yesplease:

M&G:

tumblr_pcr5o6YCIk1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

Britney and team:

tumblr_pct2laCVqO1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

:tiffcackle:

:tifflmao:

dead

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Daria said:

tumblr_pcr5o6YCIk1s95sfqo1_1280.jpg

OMFG:gloria: (I miss my Razr phone now :( )

But seriously, this thread was a hoot and I didn't even read all of it. I feel pretty bad for the people because the quality is def ****. I would've been upset too if I spent that kind of money and couldn't even blow is up to frame it decently without looking all grainy. I doubt anything will change knowing Team B, but it would be really nice if people at least got SOMETHING back, even a signed copy of Glory or something.... 

I’m sorry you guys didn’t like the outcome of your  pictures. Asking for a refund is completely disrespectful to Britney. I’m sorry. I believe it is.

You were paying to meet Britney Spears. Not for a picture. 

As we all know....., there are no guarantees with pictures. Even with the best lighting  and photographer you never know the out come......

You met  the Princess of Pop!!!!!!! Be happy. 

2 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I’m sorry you guys didn’t like the outcome of your  pictures. Asking for a refund is completely disrespectful to Britney. I’m sorry but it is. 

As we all know....., there are no guarantees with pictures. Even with the best lighting  and photographer you never know the out come......

hi VIPnation's manager :hiii:

8 minutes ago, STJ said:

:mcorangu:

10 minutes ago, Just Because said:

I’m sorry you guys didn’t like the outcome of your  pictures. Asking for a refund is completely disrespectful to Britney. I’m sorry. I believe it is.

Well, you're paying for the package. Which includes a picture, and in today's day in age you would expect a quality photo for the price. I know there's no guarantee's, but still :/  I agree when people say there are bigger issues in the world, but that's a huge amount of money. My friend was even trying to convince my to upgrade but I didn't have the funds for it.

And I don't find it disrespectful to Britney, in fact I don't think Britney has ANYTHING to do with this. As far as I'm concerned, she did her part in the M&G process and should have no blame put on her. This is between Team B and the paying consumers at this point. 

30 minutes ago, Just Because said:

so cappy's cousin joined exhale

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, kasavas said:

I'm truly sorry for how you guys feel, but your pictures are not bad at all. Britney looks fine, and y'all do too.

What you don't like is the quality, and I understand complaining a bit about it but starting a petition?

What about the people who took pictures with FFney?

Or these people if you're only talking about POM:

meet-and-greet.jpgscreen_shot_2016-07-27_at_2.15.00_pm.pngSans_titre_1~1.jpg16122495_745783362251084_773552485933724Britney-Spears-Las-Vegas-Meet-and-Greet-11856658_1461759444132184_1968934821_n.j11910496_1599676173629061_1359371619_n.j11349123_954197831304107_1211755212_n.jptumblr_niy210IHZl1qav3b2o4_1280.jpg16228842_400520000287370_779648714839529

My point isn't that you have no right to complain because there's worse, of course not.

My point is that you knew what to expect both from Britney and her team. :awks:

FOR GOD'S SAKE :gloria:

I CAN'T BREATHE :orangu:

WHO EVEN IS ON THESE PICTURES??? IS DAT CHU BRINNY? :gerlwat:

THE BLACK EYES :cackling:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL :shadelaugh:

also wtf does she have inside of her ears?! :squintney:

I find it cute that people actually complain about how these M&Gs are being handled by Britney and her team... I mean, we are actually talking about an artist that lips her whole show every single time... call urself lucky you are not taking a picture with a cardboard pic of her, being all of this an easy way to milk money from us. I get the OP's point, I'm just referring at other people who say she doesn't give a s*it about giving her fans a nice experience during these M&Gs... It's like complaining about the icy on the cake when the whole thing is actually expired. 

2 hours ago, STJ said:

Crappy-bot didn’t answer me, but like fr, are y’all hiring? :shameless:

I can kiss ha *** too, watch.

“Those people didn’t have to pay for those M&G, and knew exactly what they were walking into” :shameless:

I can be a blind fan too. 

:tiffcackle:

Do y’alls benefits cover dental? I can totally use a new retainer. :shameless:

Oh who tf am I kidding, like Britney’s team could actually afford to cover benefits, let alone dental. :tiffcackle:

They can’t even cough up the money to ship the fire circle for the Circus act. :mcorangu:

Archived