Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

Hello Britney Army!

My name is Michael, and I am one of the people who was scammed by VIP Nation at the 7/17 Meet & Greet in Bethlehem, PA. We now have a petition going to help us receive a refund for the horrible photos we received earlier this Monday. 

If you could please take 30 seconds out of your day to sign this, it would be the world to all of us. We wanted nothing more than to have a great photo with Britney to remember the moment, and we are still in complete shock with the photos VIP Nation provided us. At this point, we feel like we paid $2,150 for flip-phone quality photos. Your support would mean everything to us - from the bottom of our broken hearts! Thanks for your time! 

Sign Here!

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just signed but... idk, i don't wanna sound negative but after i read that the "photographer" had no idea of what she was doing idk how much things will change! i mean let's be real for a second here, if they REALLY cared they would have hired a professional photographer to begin with... :ohi: but i hope something good happens after this horrible experience :)

What about all the people that have had horrible photos during the FF Tour? Some photos for POM in Vegas weren't that great either. Suck it up, buttercup! I have 2 pics from POM that aren't "perfect" but I still have them framed and appreciate the experience. You know you knew what you were walking into prior... It's a gamble with Britney, and as for the quickness- You heard those stories too!

"I have been crying all day and am so upset since it cost $2,000. My Vegas pic is great and the NYC one from 7/24 is much better quality. The one from PA (Britney) has black eyes and if you make it bigger all you see is grain."

im sorry but this is hysterical :tifflmao: oh boo hoo she's crying over a f**king picture :tifflmao:

1 minute ago, Luxuriou$ said:

"I have been crying all day and am so upset since it cost $2,000. My Vegas pic is great and the NYC one from 7/24 is much better quality. The one from PA (Britney) has black eyes and if you make it bigger all you see is grain."

im sorry but this is histerical :tifflmao: oh boo hoo she's crying over a f**king picture :tifflmao:

If you can afford to do 3 M&G, you should clearly not be complaining about the cost!

6 minutes ago, jja3021 said:

What about all the people that have had horrible photos during the FF Tour? Some photos for POM in Vegas weren't that great either. Suck it up, buttercup! I have 2 pics from POM that aren't "perfect" but I still have them framed and appreciate the experience. You know you knew what you were walking into prior... It's a gamble with Britney, and as for the quickness- You heard those stories too!

exactly. **** happens, let it go and move on :whatitellu:

with Britney looking nothing like Britney! 

:watrusayin: (She looks like herself, even in y'all's photos? Lmao, what? I get the bad quality thing, and that sucks, but this is just so out of place and not true.)

They forced us to have our picture taken by their photographer. 

.....Is that not what you.... went to do?

I mean, I feel bad for y'all not getting the quality you paid for, and that's why I'll sign-- but like, first world problems, man. Especially the ones who literally have said they've already done a M&G back in Vegas or even another on this very tour. Like.... 

tumblr_inline_p2q641ghQF1tqeeaw_540_zpsr

9 minutes ago, jja3021 said:

What about all the people that have had horrible photos during the FF Tour? Some photos for POM in Vegas weren't that great either. Suck it up, buttercup! I have 2 pics from POM that aren't "perfect" but I still have them framed and appreciate the experience. YOU KNOW YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE WALKING INTO PRIOR... IT'S A GAMBLE WITH BRITNEY, and as for the quickness- You heard those stories too!

But from what i understood Britney wasn't the problem tho :thinkney: the real problem was the photographer's non-existent professionality! :ohi: how can you take sh*tty pics and then say: "they're great!" ? I mean if the photographer was hired by her team then it's her team's fault but i really don't know whose fault is at this point :imok:

1 minute ago, Do Somethin' said:

But from what i understood Britney wasn't the problem tho :thinkney: the real problem was the photographer's non-existent professionality! :ohi: how can you take sh*tty pics and then say: "they're great!" ? I mean if the photographer was hired by her team then it's her team's fault but i really don't know whose fault is at this point :imok:

What would Judge Judy do??? I honestly don't think the pictures are terrible. I dunno... I guess I just feel like you should not have overly large expectations anymore. 

1 minute ago, jja3021 said:

What would Judge Judy do??? I honestly don't think the pictures are terrible. I dunno... I guess I just feel like you should not have overly large expectations anymore. 

Of course, and tbh i agree with you, but at least the quality... I mean also they waited what, 2 weeks for a poor quality pic? it's embarrassing tbh but yeah she looks great and she looks like Britney lol 

2 minutes ago, Luxuriou$ said:

despite it's poor quality it's not that bad after all :umok:

DjXZ7hmX0AAfu-J.jpg:large

i mean you could hava a shot like this one :tifflmao:

Britney-Spears-Las-Vegas-Meet-and-Greet-

The first time i saw the second pic i thought it was fake or something :gloria: i mean what is she doing? Trying to smile or idk, trying to look funny? :cackling:

Archived