Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're crazy if you think you're getting any kinda $$ back. By legal standards, they fulfilled every obligation of the package purchased. Other people in Vegas had those photos where the lighting was off and they all had a pinkish hue to them, and no complaints were answered. It's unfortunate but you did GET what you PAID for. It's shitty but that's def. what they're gonna say. I feel for ya.

44 minutes ago, jja3021 said:

What about all the people that have had horrible photos during the FF Tour? Some photos for POM in Vegas weren't that great either. Suck it up, buttercup! I have 2 pics from POM that aren't "perfect" but I still have them framed and appreciate the experience. You know you knew what you were walking into prior... It's a gamble with Britney, and as for the quickness- You heard those stories too!

I'm sorry, but you are absolutely incorrect. Sure, there may have been other bad photo ops in the past - and you know what? It's up to those people to fight for what they paid for and not back down. People can sit quiet and complain all they want, but our group is actually fighting back and not going down until we've exhausted every resource we can. In my case, this was my first and probably only time getting to meet her in the last 20 years that I've wanted to.  

And no, we did NOT know walking in that the 'host' was going to also be the 'photographer'. We did NOT know that the light was going to break. We did NOT know that VIP Nation was going to make us wait till the very last minute before the show to meet her because they were trying to fix the light. We did NOT know that we would have to wait two weeks for the photos because VIP Nation had to 'edit' them and add fake lighting. And we did NOT know that we would be paying a whopping $2,150 for a grainy photo that we can't even blow up and frame to appreciate the moment when we met her. 

I'm trying to get support here- so if you want to show your empathy and sign it, we'd be really grateful. If not, please save your 'suck it up' remarks and move on.

6 minutes ago, msidoris said:

It's up to those people to fight for what they paid for

:blol:

6 minutes ago, msidoris said:

I'm trying to get support here- so if you want to show your empathy and sign it, we'd be really grateful. If not, please save your 'suck it up' remarks and move on.

:blol: 

People who claimed that their picture was with imposter, had better lighting! :ohreallylol:

I just wanna say that this M&G cost $2500 I like the $1000 in Vegas. Also, I feel like most people in Vegas knew about the quality. However, all other photos in this tour looked good and were given to people hours after the concert. Do I think they’ll get a refund? No, but I feel bad for them. Good luck!!!

I signed just because I feel like a good person this morning lol but I don't think you'll get any refund, and I don't really think the pictures are that bad.

I don't know about the Vegas M&G pictures, but I don't think they're ultra quality either that you can "blow up and frame" while retaining the definition.

Over the years we've witnessed so much worse M&G experiences, both because of the picture or the meeting itself with Britney, and as you say, it's up to anyone if they wanted to fight for a refund or not, so you have all the rights to complain, and see if you can get anything. I think the worst part of your story is that they made ya'll wait 2 weeks for that. But I don't think there's much to do about it, because I don't think the pictures are THAT bad, in comparison with others.

Yes, you didn't know you were getting a pixelated picture, but you knew there was a huge chance, for example, that Britney ended up looking all awkward, or looking "nothing like Britney" and what would you have done in that case? Ask for a refund too because that woman looked more like a Britney impersonator than the real thing?

Only you all know how you feel because you're in that situation, but I don't know, I think ya'll should actually be thankful she looked ok, despite the blurriness. But good luck :yeaok:

Well, on the other hand, you had what you paid for + if you have that kind of money to spend on that KNOWING - since you're a fan/stan - it's going to be 2-3 seconds and a shitty picture , maybe you should not complain too much :yaknow: 

EDIT : like if you want to complain about something, complain about the idea of paying for that in the first place 

57 minutes ago, msidoris said:

I'm sorry, but you are absolutely incorrect. Sure, there may have been other bad photo ops in the past - and you know what? It's up to those people to fight for what they paid for and not back down. People can sit quiet and complain all they want, but our group is actually fighting back and not going down until we've exhausted every resource we can. In my case, this was my first and probably only time getting to meet her in the last 20 years that I've wanted to.  

And no, we did NOT know walking in that the 'host' was going to also be the 'photographer'. We did NOT know that the light was going to break. We did NOT know that VIP Nation was going to make us wait till the very last minute before the show to meet her because they were trying to fix the light. We did NOT know that we would have to wait two weeks for the photos because VIP Nation had to 'edit' them and add fake lighting. And we did NOT know that we would be paying a whopping $2,150 for a grainy photo that we can't even blow up and frame to appreciate the moment when we met her. 

Too late, doll! I already gave my remarks! This fan base is ALWAYS going to find something to ***** about. Here's one more thing! 

I'm truly sorry for how you guys feel, but your pictures are not bad at all. Britney looks fine, and y'all do too.

What you don't like is the quality, and I understand complaining a bit about it but starting a petition?

What about the people who took pictures with FFney?

Or these people if you're only talking about POM:

meet-and-greet.jpgscreen_shot_2016-07-27_at_2.15.00_pm.pngSans_titre_1~1.jpg16122495_745783362251084_773552485933724Britney-Spears-Las-Vegas-Meet-and-Greet-11856658_1461759444132184_1968934821_n.j11910496_1599676173629061_1359371619_n.j11349123_954197831304107_1211755212_n.jptumblr_niy210IHZl1qav3b2o4_1280.jpg16228842_400520000287370_779648714839529

My point isn't that you have no right to complain because there's worse, of course not.

My point is that you knew what to expect both from Britney and her team. :awks:

The *** kissing towards Britney and her team are the reason they are allowed to give low quality products and services because fans find excuses, give her justification and take whatever is thrown at them. Even cons have professional photographers and you get the photos within that day or the next couple of days. People saying "Suck it up, you have the money" so what? The person paid for the service promised and if they felt it did not meet their expectations, they have every right to call foul. This isn't a selfie or a fan photo. This was a professionally done promised photo op with Britney. You can excuse the shyness and the lack of talking since it's known Britney is a shy person but the rushing, the lack of lighting, the two week wait for a LQ photo. I'm sorry, anyone who says to let it go and do nothing are people who obviously did not spend thousands on this service. I signed because I'd be pissed to wait that long for a photo you can see pixels one. Her brand is truly becoming bottom of the barrel.

2 hours ago, msidoris said:

Really good answer!!! 

I can’t at ppl that blame the fans. Not everyone is a Stan that knows Britney and her team are a mess. For the money being paid everything should be top notch. 

I mean a lot do, since her fan base has dwindled to casual fans mostly and ppl that only like old Britney music. Pushing all the fans away, slowly but surely since 2009

Archived