Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

"I have been crying all day and am so upset since it cost $2,000. My Vegas pic is great and the NYC one from 7/24 is much better quality. The one from PA (Britney) has black eyes and if you make it bigger all you see is grain."

im sorry but this is hysterical :tifflmao: oh boo hoo she's crying over a f**king picture :tifflmao:

Lol and they think by pushing this dad story they will get their money back

*I Have To Laugh*:hahaha:

21 minutes ago, Spongbob said:

All of us we we realized DYWCO wasn't going to be the smash hit top 10 single we deserved

46 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

"ShE lOvEs HeR fAnS"

**cues to 2017 flashback of Asia tour Britney saying "They're horrible!" to fans being quieter**

Such a shame seeing the audience for every show in the mini Asian tour treated her like literal royalty. :sickofu:

Britney and her team to all her fans that throw all their hard earned money at her:

Britney-Spears-Flipping-The-Bird-As-Her-

Edit: didn’t mean to quote both these post but might as well, DYWCO is a bop and not only did it not get the single treatment or a MV the song was ruined with Britney’s breast explosions and the imaginary pole. :nydisgust:

35 minutes ago, falka said:

This whole action is embarrassing, pictures are totally fine yet unique. :)
I would be pissed about long time of waiting for takes, btw is OP misleading about prices?

michaelsidoris;The photo you’re looking at below is valued at $1,200 (yes, you read that correctly - entire VIP package was $2,150)

No, the whole package was $2,150. We tried to itemize the cost of the photo. They had a package for a backstage tour, merchandise, and front row for $850 - we got the exact same package PLUS meeting Britney for a these grainy photos for $1,300 more. It’s outrageous.

I can't believe that there are people saying that Brit's looks good so you shoulnd't be complaining about the pic... :wyd:

You all paid a LOT of money and deserve at least a photo of decent quality and what they did is unbelievable! But sadly, we are talking about Team B, the ones who made lots of people pay for the tour club membership where not everyone got their tickets and the hoodie/t-shirt's design were pure s*it (And they response to the complain was "we never told you how the design would be"). :imok:

10 hours ago, jja3021 said:

What about all the people that have had horrible photos during the FF Tour? Some photos for POM in Vegas weren't that great either. Suck it up, buttercup! I have 2 pics from POM that aren't "perfect" but I still have them framed and appreciate the experience. You know you knew what you were walking into prior... It's a gamble with Britney, and as for the quickness- You heard those stories too!

:tiffanynod::gloria:

Archived