Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

• Super Mods
17 hours ago, falka said:

:britstare11: I don't see valid reason for a refund.

Whole m&g with Britney is like climbing Everest in my eyes. I also see no reason for Britney to hug strangers. I was team Seinfeld when he refused hugging Kesha. :unbothered:

Yeah I remember Miley made a big fuss about Radiohead not wanting to meet her during their Grammy rehearsal and she blabber mouthed it all over media saying they made her cry since she was a really big fan and she vowed to ruined their reputation and was like but Coldplay let me meet them so that means their niceand I like them. Even though Thom York is kinda shy and not much of a talker. Britney is a different person and sometimes you gotta respect that.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, crazyhazy said:

To be fair, if she has ever read through the brutal daily criticism she gets on exhale, I couldn't blame her for having some contempt for her "fans". 

For me, signing this petition is not only about the M&G but mostly to be part of sending a message to her team about them being messy. But for the M&G, something is really easy to do, if for any reason, she suffers from the criticism or anxiety like I read at some point, she should just get rid of the M&G but they won't because it's easy money. I love, support and respect Britney but to me loving and respecting someone relies on calling them out for their bull****. And I feel like she gets away with most of it. We're still acting like this is 2007-2008 right after everything, giving free passes,  but it's not. This is just my opinion. 

On 8/1/2018 at 8:06 AM, MakeMeFweaky said:

I just wanna say that this M&G cost $2500 I like the $1000 in Vegas. Also, I feel like most people in Vegas knew about the quality. However, all other photos in this tour looked good and were given to people hours after the concert. Do I think they’ll get a refund? No, but I feel bad for them. Good luck!!!

I agree. Vegas was a well-oiled machine, so everything was lined up perfectly. Plus we had Fe! I was shocked to hear the M&G on tour was over 2 grand.

I feel like $1500 in Vegas was more than enough (in addition to the ticket price, back stage tour, etc). 

My hope is they make the M&Gs back to $1500 when she starts back up in Vegas again. 2 grand is just being greedy. 

On 8/2/2018 at 11:47 AM, Derrick said:

38284352_10212553198409617_3212765288370

they literally photoshopped one pic into two different pics. This is embarrassing.

IT'S NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!! :ririshade1:

You can see the shadow differences. Also where her left elbow is... the dress is tilted more in the second picture.

Exhale is so bored these days, they'll believe anything. God we need new music ASAP

4 hours ago, Marcanthony said:

IT'S NOT PHOTOSHOPPED!! :ririshade1:

You can see the shadow differences. Also where her left elbow is... the dress is tilted more in the second picture.

Exhale is so bored these days, they'll believe anything. God we need new music ASAP

Do you know how easy that is?? She was already standing next to him in his original picture, all they need to do is cut her out and place parts that line up next to him. The delusion! It’s the EXACT same face and body to a tee. Use your “skills” to check for yourself.

The photos I'm seeing don't seem hopeless.  As they are they aren't the best but they're also not the worst either.  A filter and lighting adjustments would make it look fine.  Petitions rarely work, you're better off sucking it up and retouching the photo you got.  Her meet and greets have been well known to be less than stellar in her post-meltdown days, that should've been taken into account before purchasing that VIP package.  I hope you're able to make the photo look alright but I don't see this being successful.

2 hours ago, Derrick said:

Do you know how easy that is?? She was already standing next to him in his original picture, all they need to do is cut her out and place parts that line up next to him. The delusion! It’s the EXACT same face and body to a tee. Use your “skills” to check for yourself.

Just because it's easy doesn't mean it is happening. The two boys are together so they clearly went next to each other. She hardly moved at all in the photoshoot gap. And it's not exact. Check the PIECE OF ME background and her head aligning to it.

If you wanna stay delusional then fine by me

On 8/2/2018 at 8:00 AM, Mc54 said:

I'm a graphic designer by trade/college-educated for this. She is not 'photoshopped' in. The second photo has her arm blocked by the guy's body (white shirt) and the shadows of the photos are different. It's unfortunate she was standing there very much wooden-same pose for both photos, but the guys are positioned differently. Left's arms are next to hers, while rights are a little in front. If they were going to attempt to put her in the same photo, you'd see half her body missing in the left photo. She just gave the same stiff pose. 

yes agreed, she's definitely not photoshopped in. She's giving the same pose in each pic, kind of like Avril did during meet and greets where she had lyme disease, but you can look at the wrinkles in the fabric of her dress on the right and see that they're different if you look closely.

Archived