Deal With It? There's A Petition To Refund Britney Fans' Bethlehem, PA, Meet & Greets

msidoris

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, Luxuriou$ said:

"I have been crying all day and am so upset since it cost $2,000. My Vegas pic is great and the NYC one from 7/24 is much better quality. The one from PA (Britney) has black eyes and if you make it bigger all you see is grain."

im sorry but this is hysterical :tifflmao: oh boo hoo she's crying over a f**king picture :tifflmao:

I would die if I met her once, even without a photo... come on now :schoolingtime:

god why is her team so unprofessional?? $2000 may not be a lot to britney the multi millionaire, but to everyday people (who actually put effort into their work to get that money) it's a lot and they deserve that refund 

Signed it

I don't mind paying a lot for an okay production because lbr we go for Britney, not for the show itself, I mean that too but Britney first... BUT paying that much to have a LQ picture of the moment we've all dreamed of, that's sad 

Really surprised at some of these comments.

OP I have signed the petition and wish you the best of luck with getting some reimbursement! 

The people saying it's not important and 'there are people dying': Please remember that next time you want to comment on a thread about Britney's hair or the fact that she did 7 knee taps instead of 3! It's all relative. If you want to use that logic then NONE of the threads on this site should be here because, you know, they don't compare to all the 'real' problems in the world.

The posters saying that if you have enough money for M&G's then you shouldn't complain if you get a bad experience - what the actual ****?!! If you buy an expensive car but it falls apart then suck it up because you were indulgent enough to buy something so costly? Please explain the argument there if poss as I genuinely don't get it.

Sadly it seems like Britney's team now consists of grabby entitled pricks, so unless people start standing up to this kind of treatment and voting with their feet, it will only get worse and worse.

2 hours ago, MM said:

god why is her team so unprofessional?? $2000 may not be a lot to britney the multi millionaire, but to everyday people (who actually put effort into their work to get that money) it's a lot and they deserve that refund 

that's a month's salary to some people

2 hours ago, HairFlipQueen said:

Really surprised at some of these comments.

OP I have signed the petition and wish you the best of luck with getting some reimbursement! 

The people saying it's not important and 'there are people dying': Please remember that next time you want to comment on a thread about Britney's hair or the fact that she did 7 knee taps instead of 3! It's all relative. If you want to use that logic then NONE of the threads on this site should be here because, you know, they don't compare to all the 'real' problems in the world.

The posters saying that if you have enough money for M&G's then you shouldn't complain if you get a bad experience - what the actual ****?!! If you buy an expensive car but it falls apart then suck it up because you were indulgent enough to buy something so costly? Please explain the argument there if poss as I genuinely don't get it.

Sadly it seems like Britney's team now consists of grabby entitled pricks, so unless people start standing up to this kind of treatment and voting with their feet, it will only get worse and worse.

usually the people with that mentality are people who haven't worked hard for their goals/dreams and it was given to them

If someone owns several expensive designer bags and they purchase one that is damaged/fake they have every right to demand a refund. Same thing goes with anything, houses, cars, smartphones, etc.  

Just bc they can afford several doesn’t mean they automatically lose every right to demand a refund when they’re ripped off.

The logic (or rather lack of :tiffcackle:) that someone can’t complain or demand a refund for a M&G simply because they purchased several in the past is a new low for you britards. :cackling:

If anything, they would know more than anyone what to expect from a M&G, and Britney’s cheap team has failed to meet the most basic expectations yet again. :tiffcackle:

I swear some of y’all camp out in Britney’s *** like it has free WiFi. :tiffcackle:

Also cackling at the weakass strawmanning “instead of signing this petition why don’t you sign the petitions for those poor ILLEGAL families” :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

God I hope this goes viral so everyone knows what an incompetent team Britney has. :nynod:

i believe you guys in Bethlehem deserve at least a partial refund.  this is really bad customer service.  if britney is aware of this, she should (out of her own good will) organise a date and tell people to come and retake the pictures with her. I signed the petition and i hope it goes somewhere. (i remember during sochi olympics, controversial gold winner in the ladies figure skating, 1.5 mil signatures but nothing got done lol)

like i personally, i sell items on ebay right, i put volume 1-20 and then i sent to the buyer. then i randomly found volume 21 in my closet, i sent this for free when i didn't have to and could have sold it separately for $10 since i didn't specify volume 21 in the ad.  that's what you call good customer service and having human decency.

27 minutes ago, Daria said:

If someone owns several expensive designer bags and they purchase one that is damaged/fake they have every right to demand a refund. Same thing goes with anything, houses, cars, smartphones, etc.  

Just bc they can afford several doesn’t mean they automatically lose every right to demand a refund when they’re ripped off.

The logic (or rather lack of :tiffcackle:) that someone can’t complain or demand a refund for a M&G simply because they purchased several in the past is a new low for you britards. :cackling:

If anything, they would know more than anyone what to expect from a M&G, and Britney’s cheap team has failed to meet the most basic expectations yet again. :tiffcackle:

I swear some of y’all camp out in Britney’s *** like it has free WiFi. :tiffcackle:

Also cackling at the weakass strawmanning “instead of signing this petition why don’t you sign the petitions for those poor ILLEGAL families” :tiffcackle::tiffcackle::tiffcackle:

God I hope this goes viral so everyone knows what an incompetent team Britney has. :nynod:

"BuT iT's BrItNeY *****! YoU sHoUlD bE gRaTeFul ShE's AlIvE"

8 minutes ago, Dark.Knight said:

"BuT iT's BrItNeY *****! YoU sHoUlD bE gRaTeFul ShE's AlIvE"

“ShE L!veD thRoUGh 2007!! yALL aLwAyZ FiNd StuFf tO ***** aBoUT!!!”

How is it not insulting and degrading treating a grownass woman and mother of 2 like she’s some sort of disabled vegetable that deserves a free pass for literally everything (and all your money :tiffcackle:).

”wHo iZ !T??!!” 

I will sign because even though I think most of the m&g pictures usually suck and people must have an idea theres a good chance theirs will too I think it's great that the people putting money in Britney and her teams pockets are speaking up and letting them know that their product sucks. Too often people just go along with whatever they sell and act like it'a great. 

3 minutes ago, Daria said:

“ShE L!veD thRoUGh 2007!! yALL aLwAyZ FiNd StuFf tO ***** aBoUT!!!”

How is it not insulting and degrading treating a grownass woman and mother of 2 like she’s some sort of disabled vegetable that deserves a free pass for literally everything (and all your money :tiffcackle:).

”wHo iZ !T??!!” 

"ToXic ChAngEd mUsIc 15 YeArS aGo AnD BlAcKoUt Is LiFe! NoW bE gOnE! sHe HaS nOtHiNg To PrOvE!"

Alright so, I’ve had the opportunity to meet & greet several times with her, I don’t take advantage and this is why. This is what you risked paying for, also, it makes her uncomfortable, not even her “good” meet and greet pics are amazing. Just enjoy the fact that you got to stand next to her, that’s it and that’s what you paid for. I’ve been web a fan for a LONG time and have never even thought of paying to stand next to her, Jordan I think feels the same way. If im going to meet Britney, I’m going to meet her, not pay for it. 

Archived