Watch Britney's 'Ew' Skit On The Tonight Show

Bxnes

• Super Mods
7 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Its weird how people suddenly began to love her after they broke her mentally... she had so much hate from people in 2001-2006

Isn’t  that like the same here? People bring their pitchforks at her when things go wrong but act like the biggest fans when she does something right.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

Isn’t  that like the same here? People bring their pitchforks at her when things go wrong but act like the biggest fans when she does something right.

What bothers me most is when those same fans take credit for her accomplishments.

"We got a #1 song."

There's no WE in this. That's something Britney accomplished. :sassybrit:

On 7/27/2018 at 6:41 PM, toxiccriminal said:

Aw this was so cute :giggleney: Britney looks amazing and THE FACT SHE SANG A LINE FROM "NOT A GIRL, NOT YET A WOMAN" LIVE!!! :scalped: Slay Britney

I get why INAGNYAW and Overprotected would be hard for her to perform or just not really appropriate anymore but the fact she sang those 4 words was enough to make me believe Britney is doing well and like you, it gave me life! Sad I'm excited over this but the song's a classic and I'm so happy she acknowledges it even if she won't perform it again on tour. People say she forgets a lot of her own songs but this has made me so happy!! :pumped:

• Super Mods
10 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

What bothers me most is when those same fans take credit for her accomplishments.

"We got a #1 song."

There's no WE in this. That's something Britney accomplished. :sassybrit:

Those have no lives and live through her hence why they want her to be successful so it makes them feel good about themselves.

Archived