The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sloppy af choreo. She was not hitting any of her marks. A lot of the show was real cringeworthy especially Change Your Mind. She really is creating her own choreo nowadays smh.

I am a bit disappointed. Not that I expected anything different but that she appears to not have the ability to even half *** dance anymore. 

And WHYYY DOES she do that seizure hand movement? 

Why does she not care about presentation anymore. Ugh

4 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

so great for you for being ok with it, but not seeing that all this songs, moves are practically the same as Las Vegas and expecting she nailing it, you just don't believe in Britney anymore. In 2016/17 she was KILLING it. Her energy, her looks. I was expecting that, not Britney's from tonight.

tumblr_nsvwj6nPvF1r3k2tko1_400.gif

I want this fire back. 

that's 2015ney, the best year when it comes to her performing skills in POM

it was right when she got her energy back but before all the awkward knee bends and hands up in the sky

7 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Please don’t put migos in the show if u can’t freaking dance omg I hope shaderoom doesn’t find this 

IKR it’s embarrassing. I was watching like this:embarrassed:pls make it stahp! She’s stiff as a board. I feel bad but this is it for her as a performer. No improving. No vision. No passion. It’s bad. I’m sad. :sobbing:

Sorry but, i have to say this.., after watching that performance of CYM i'm not quite sure if i want her to perform my favourite tracks anymore... :wontcry:

I can't believe that I prefer to see the dancers of "ALiEN Dance Studio" performing the song more than herself... :xfactorlook:

I'll wait to see a proper video and the full thing tho.. but with that IG's video.. i think it was enough. :ohi:

1 minute ago, binch225 said:

a lot of y'all are just trash... I support this ***** because I'm rooting for this ***** to be happy and successful. She doesn't have to prove much, and y'all pay to see her knowing exactly what show you'll probably get. Y'all need to be grateful for where she is at today in comparison to 10 years ago, she looks so happy, beautiful, and healthy. It's wonderful that she is on tour. I love the new songs, as the show continues I'm sure we'll see more stuff, and she'll change a few more things. The only thing I'll complain about is keeping the old toxic choreography, but who knows who fault that was. 

Anyways, just be grateful that we are able to have this girl in our lives after 20 years of being relevant enough to stay in our lives, and to impact us on many different levels outside of who she is as a performer. 

Just let them be. These people will keep on bitching till the world ends lol

I wasn't excepting anything new so Clumsy and CYM are a good suprises. But she seemed so stiff throughout the whole show and the awkward hand moves are still there. She should at least execute the choreos that she have been doing for years correctly. I just hope that this is just a dress rehearsal kind of show and that hopefully she gets better thoughout the next shows

Starting with the new Slave thing...She probably wanted to do something like Light Your *** On Fire Remix but i don't think it worked.I need time for it.

The costumes had nice pieces but she kinda ruined them with her same underwear and sock boots.

I wished her to change the last section so badly but it didn't happen.

Her energy was good from what i saw on Instagram.

The placement of the songs were wrong since she started to add new songs with Glory,now it's really bad with the new ones.They don't match with anything,that leotard was such a wrong thing to dance CYM and all.

I truly think she needs a very very good creative director to solve these tiny problems.They are really tiny but they make a big thing together :tbh:

I'm so happy about Clumsy and i wanna see the whole thing :pumped: 

Archived