The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Seanzy said:

I can not believe that with a Pepsi sponsored tour and tickets ranging upwards of thousands they couldn’t bring more with them.

EXACTLY. This is so disrespectful to the fans, and even though I LOVE Britney I wouldn't pay much to see that mess. 

With that being sad, I'm really sad

1 minute ago, Luminous said:

Seriously.. this has to go for god sake! :tiffeyeroll:

she'll remove Toxic before this medley

I'm just happy that If I'm Dancing is present in some way lol And Clumsy was totally random (I blame Larry :tiffanynod:

That Migos song, was like :wtf: 

For the rest of the show, it's just the same old POM, so I'm fine. Of course MP was too good to be true.

And I can't at CYM choreo being actually the one from her Instagram post :orangu: Slay 

I think the Pom show is a good show (apart from most of the dancing) setlist is good though. It’s just us fans want to see something different all the time. Would be cool if she just had 1 song different every night where she’d do a song audience  request from the audience just to keep it fresh from night to night. 

I got that it was the piece of me tour so it would be the Vegas show. I like the 2 new numbers added. The show does look super cheap though and it’s not good for her image. She’s meant to be a legend pop star and that stage show does not show it. 

She needs to look at Janet Jackson and get some inspiration cause it would be so cool if she had that fierceness back. 

Im guessing everytime got cut out? 

Im gutted about that I get the wings are too big but do a simple chair and mic that song sends chills down everyone’s spine! I’m hoping that because it was a small venue tonight that when she moves to Uk and plays Arenas there is more props and she’s gonna be a lot more confident opening nights aren’t always the best shows 4 weeks Brit now get to work 

I really did think that there was going to be some changes—  and sorry, ive already forgotten about that new change your mind and clumsy number. 

She looked gorgeous though and I think she even sang live tonight some, too ;)

I would really like to see Britney do something different but guys let’s face it. She likes to do things the easy way and learning a new show would just be too hard for her, obviously. 

Archived