The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, kasavas said:

that's 2015ney, the best year when it comes to her performing skills in POM

it was right when she got her energy back but before all the awkward knee bends and hands up in the sky

Sorry, my mistake! You're absolutely right.

That night was so incredible, made me so happy. I still believe in her.  :kyliecry:

so happy that clumsy get the recognition that it deserve. and for the ungrateful britney army just stop being needy already. u should be thankful that britney still relevant , touring and making music 20 years into her career . we all witnessed what happend to mariah and floptina .  

15 minutes ago, Oxic said:

Btw can u tell me all the new songs/props/thing on the show cuz I wont read the 40 pages

• No entrance, she literally walks on stage
  • Everytime is gone
  • ILRNR is gone
  • If I'm dancing replaced CYM as an interlude
  • She performed Clumsy
  • She performed Change Your Mind doing the same choreo as that instagram clip she posted a few months back
  • New slave breakdown
  • No Toxic Tree
  • All her outfits were recycled POM outfits, most of them pretty bad, and other than the first section, she had a messy ponytail
  • Makeup was on point
3 minutes ago, alex1011 said:

so happy that clumsy get the recognition that it deserve. and for the ungrateful britney army just stop being needy already. u should be thankful that britney still relevant , touring and making music 20 years into her career . we all witnessed what happend to mariah and floptina .  

Sometimes you gotta think god knows how she is still relevant!! 

Archived