The Official Britney Spears 'Piece Of Me' Summer Tour Kickoff Thread

joeylibcam

Just now, rawbrit said:

:pensiveney: these people

Well don't be passive aggressive. What does it mean, these people? Is this not something you fear? Is this what you want to see her doing and how you want to see her performing? Is this honestly good enough for you? And when she starts her next residency if she doesn't change  things DRASTICALLY what would you think of that?

I was a person who got called a britard on this forum a number of times. Don't come at me with these people. I'm done. If you don't want better or expect better from her then I don't know what to say.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, YouFoundAmy said:

Well don't be passive aggressive. What does it mean, these people? Is this not something you fear? Is this what you want to see her doing and how you want to see her performing? Is this honestly good enough for you? And when she starts her next residency if she doesn't change  things DRASTICALLY what would you think of that?

I was a person who got called a britard on this forum a number of times. Don't come at me with these people. I'm done. If you don't want better or expect better from her then I don't know what to say.

:pensiveney: oh no sweetie

7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

she'll remove Toxic before this medley

I'm just happy that If I'm Dancing is present in some way lol And Clumsy was totally random (I blame Larry :tiffanynod:

That Migos song, was like :wtf: 

For the rest of the show, it's just the same old POM, so I'm fine. Of course MP was too good to be true.

And I can't at CYM choreo being actually the one from her Instagram post :orangu: Slay 

This just confirms the inevitable truth: not Charm Ladonna, not Chase, not Larry, she does her own choreo :nynod:

Spoiler

and she's terribly at it btw

The meltdowns here are so funny omg, you created your own meltdowns fdg! :orangu:

The fans that are trying to justify this you’re the problem!! It’s not fair that you guys get mad at us, because we expect greatness! This is the same woman who use to be a perfectionist meaning she use to make sure every detail of her performance was on point! To have 7 months off and come back like this is sad & people paid money lots of money to go to this 

20 minutes ago, Char4B said:

Who said she as rehearsing for 7 months? Y’all and your expectations. 

so great for you for being ok with it, but not seeing that all these songs, moves are practically the same as Las Vegas and expecting she nailing it, you just don't believe in Britney anymore. In 2015/17 she was KILLING it. Her energy, her looks. I was expecting that, not Britney's from tonight.

tumblr_nsvwj6nPvF1r3k2tko1_400.gif

I want this fire back. 

Wasn't everyone gagging like 3 pages ago and now it's bitching?:wontcry:
Some of y'all can never be satisfied, it was marketed as the same f**king show so idk why theres so much disappointment. 
I mean sure the stage is small, Im upset about that too but just wait till she goes to Europe jeez

Just now, MissKnee said:

Some of y'all can never be satisfied, it was marketed as the same f**king show so idk why theres so much disappointment. 
I mean sure the stage is small, Im upset about that too but just wait till she goes to Europe jeez

:pensiveney:

11 minutes ago, ss0725 said:

I’m not going to **** on the show because we all knew it would be the exact same thing with a new song or two, but does anyone else just feel kind of... sad? The production value, stage size, the low budget signage in the lobbies... it just makes me feel sad... I dunno how else to explain it.

This is how I feel

1 minute ago, MissKnee said:

Exactly their all bipolar

Archived